Had independently inspected by three different independent repair facilities all who stated this was of abnormal size and does affect integrity of roof which THOR, came back with it's normal. Being a 6 year old coach with a second owner, Thor Motor Coach would no longer participate in repairing this coach. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. We will have a representative reach out within ********************************************************************** repairs.Your generator will have to be serviced by Onan/Cummins. When we took the coach to *************** in ***********, **, we were told that the flooring and woodwork/cabinetry issues were extensive enough that the coach should go back to the factory for the problems to be resolved. They are the same issues we continue to try to get resolved. Front radio not working. . If we miss you on the call, please call ************ and ask for a rep to assist in setting up with a **** case #. **** had no issues resolving many of the other problems with our coach. You might find those release tools with the manual for the radio. Save. This just sends them a link to it so they can take a look. Surround Sound. I cant say at this time Im 100% satisfied until I get the estimates and we see what Thor Motor Coach will end up covering under their good will gesture. Now they say we can drive the coach ***** plus miles each way from ***** to ******* for Thor to do the work. Each model includes the Rapid Camp+ multiplex wiring control system that will make set-up easier than ever, a Winegard ConnecT 2.0 WiFi/4G/TV antenna to keep you connected to the outside world, and a whole coach water filtration system for fresh H2O day or night. Follow the Huynh-Doan family on their trip to Colorful Colorado, why they chose the #rvlife, and the lessons it has taught them along the way. Thor Motor Coach. My husband was impressed with Rudy, because he was asked a question, and if he couldnt answer it, he made some calls and had the answer within a few minutes. The radio had been giving us issues from day one Ask an Expert Car Questions RV Questions Don - Mo Lurch, RV Mechanic Satisfied Customers Don - Mo Lurch is online now Related RV Questions I have a 2016 Thor Freedom Elite and my cab radio and backup Rear Bath. Diesel and gas-powered chassis options. Mr. and ***************, the most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. Question about flooringsheet vinyl versus laminate Not something you want to have happen!!! Well guide you through the process. See dealer for details. You must log in or register to reply here. UPDATE FROM ******* ***** (Thursday, November 16th, 3:15pm) - AUTHORIZED THOR WARRANTY AND PLACE OF PURCHASE OF THE VEHICLE: ********************** vehicle was taken from *******, ** on Tuesday, November 8th to ******* ***** of ******* in ****, ** on Wednesday, November 9th. The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. The park/travel switch on my coach does not switch the radio to the coach batteries. We are so very happy with the coach we purchased! We are asking that someone in ***************** or perhaps in ****'s **************** review our entire case. I am rejecting this response because: We have been going back and forth with this for three years. Brand: Thor Motor Coach. *All RV prices exclude tax, title, registration and fees, including documentary service fees. Solar panals not bolted properly to roof.Propane sensor faulty. The elements cause the roof to expand and retract. It is NOT THE PRODUCT but the PEOPLE who are not making correct choices when interacting with customers and the handing of service for this vehicle, as we continue to watch and wait, watch and wait . The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. Probably have to pull radio out to find inline fuse. After changing the engine battery the radio and backup camera will not work. The same way they want they money on time, Included my vin number thor vegas **** 2022. If you have difficulty registering an account, logging in or need other account-related assistance, send us a message and well get back to you shortly. I have a full side slide on my 2016 Thor Ace 30.2. $97,999. He considered this an open case. State: Texas. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Ill keep taking all suggestions and look a while longer. Both the sofa and dinette offer overhead storage and can each be made into additional sleeping space for the kids or extra guests.Up front above the cab is a 54" x 96" bunk with a 40" swivel flat screen TV.Create all of your favorite meals and snacks easily in this kitchen with a refrigerator, large double sink, three burner range-top, and an overhead microwave. Wondering if the converter is shot. We are currently waiting on pictures and an estimate from the service center to determine how to proceed. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. On mine there is a pin hole and we stuck a safety pin in and, Thanks all. The only bid that ******* has accepted is the one of $1,000.00 from *********************. Thor is offering to repair by patching roof. Doesn't look like I am getting power to the radio since battery replaced. Needless to say, ******* ***** is very troubled and concern as a dealer on the treatment and conversations (or lack of) to ******************. At Thor Motor Coach, we listen, design, and construct our motorhomes to fit your family. Used 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B, 40 LED TV on Manual Swivel in Cab-Over (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F, 26B, 30D, 31E & 31W), 32 LED TV & DVD Player in Living Area (31L), Two (2) 13 LED TVs & DVD Player in Bunk Bed Area (31E), Bluetooth Coach Radio with Exterior Speakers (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Power Charging Center for Electronics (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Exterior Kitchen with 2.6 cu. Couch framing falling apart from 1in screws being used. ****************** HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO GET ANSWERS AND DONE EXACTLY WHAT **** AT **** HAS ADVISED HIM TO DO AND NOW FINGER POINTING AGAIN! They have it completely gutted to repair it. There's a reason why so many choose Thor Motor Coach. The most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. I got a jump and the car battery is working fine now, but the house batteries are still dead. Thor motor coach four winds 24 f e350 - Answered by a verified RV Mechanic . There is a special tool (like a shiv) that you use to release both sides. This shouldn't be happening. Anyone know exactly where the fuse may . BOTH of which **** has rejected. . They were the same service centers that said they dont have time for anybody except their original customers and to take it back to the dealer that I purchased it at. Nobody will build them better. **** had the capability to immediately repair TODAY with all ************* and staff to resolve issue but **** wants me as a customer to relocated the vehicle 108 miles to another dealer to repair at a lower cost. For more information, visit. ****************** is acquiring unnecessary cost from the time being spent on this issue, moving a vehicle from one location to another and now the possibility of having to take it to another **** dealer to do what should have been done day one!Is this the type of service and respect as a customer that ****************** can expect every time in the futurehe has to place a telephone call to Thor on questions or warranty issues on a very high price product that ****************** made the decision to purchase from Thor through ******* *****? I am rejecting this response because: As is well documented we believe that **** knows that their "goodwill offer" of $2,000.00 will in no way cover the cost of labor to repair the issues with our coach. Please contact dealership to verify unit information and availability. Message. It's time to pack for your next trip in this Thor Motor Coach Four Winds class C model 26B. Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: Cushioned Seating Under Bed Full Bath Two Burner Gas Cooktop 15' Power . She gave me the number to **** and I informed her that I would prefer to use the Dealership where we purchased the coach to get an estimate for the repairs and she agreed. This is Thors final offer as it has been stated multiple times. Subject Line: 2020 ************ **** VIN ***************** To Whom It May ********** are writing today to ask Thor Motorcoach (TMC) for their help and support on honoring a request for out of warranty support. Thor Motor Coach Fuses and Breakers Reset and Replacement - YouTube 0:00 / 4:41 Intro Thor Motor Coach Fuses and Breakers Reset and Replacement Thor Motor Coach 51.3K. It is the original claim. As we all know in March 2020 the ******19 pandemic hit being considered high risk due to ******19 we stayed home to minimize our exposure. Make Offer. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. Complete this form and we'll contact you with our wholesale price. What's The Best Cordless Vacuum For RVers? The update from ***, service advisor, wanted to let me know that they are now dealing with Thor Warranty on exactly what they expect ******* *****, authorized Thor Warranty dealer, to do with an issue of replacing the wrong size fuel hoses creating an evaporation leak on the vehicle and therefore creating error codes through the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light that ******* ***** does not have the capability or facilities to perform this task of repairs to include diagnostics to ensure if they could fix the issue, would clear the fuel evaporation issue errors and reset the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light. ** Day 2 we tried using the microwave again. Model: Hurricane 29M. We have a water leak and it has caused extensive damage. The only two fuse I found for radio was one in the Ford block marked radio, which was good. All standard features and specifications are subject to change. Begin with this one! Now we have two new bids one for $4,500.00 from a subcontractor. We have been done everything we can to get our flooring and heating breech issues resolved with our coach. I purchased unit as it comes from manufacturer with a seamless roof. purchased in July 2022. We took it into the dealer immediately, and they found another issue with the window, and possible water intrusion. All features, components, appliances, materials, instructions, and guidance depicted and/or described in the videos and documentation are as accurate as possible at the time of creation and initially published but may not be accurate as a result of your motorhome having been assembled on a date after the video or document was produced and initially published. was not accepted by ****, nor were the two offers recently submitted to ********************************* for approval. TV in the bedroom and living room and in one it has space provided in the dining/Kitchen area for another TV. We are tired and have had enough. The requested information: 2019 *********************** **** motor coach. One of Thor Motor Coach's **************** Representatives reached out to ****************** on Friday afternoon. WE are the ones who have been working these past three years, going to great expense and traveling countless miles going from dealership to dealership trying to find someone, anyone to help us. Mr. and ***************,the most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. I left my parking lights on overnight, and it killed the car and house batteries. We have spent countless dollars and hours as well as travel time in dealing with this. master Slide topper is failing because there are no screws installed in it to hold it, ladder To get to bunk above drivers compartment is unusable as the brackets for it are wider then ladder provided. I am rejecting this response because:Truth in the matter is its not my dealership its yours, the represent your brand and how there is policies and procedures in place to properly represent a warranty claim on a vital item such as the roof is beyond me. #ThorMotorCoach #TMCHowToFor more visit ThorMotorCoach.comDisclaimers:Features, components and appliances depicted on this webpage and its related documents may or may not be installed on your motorhome as a consequence of the features, components and appliances being optional equipment and/or equipment not available for installation on the motorhome model you purchased. 1 swinging tv screen. **** did send the new flooring to CW. changed the RV world when it first hit the streets in 2011. we do not have any videos here. This is Thors final offer as it has been stated multiple times. We have pictures we can send if you want. Based on what was submitted to Thor, we see no warranty concern. In addition, **** and ****** refused to allow me to speak to someone with higher authority or a supervisor. It is my hope that after ******* has more documentation available to him, he can make a more reasonable offer in getting these issues resolved once and for all. Integrity and transparency still mean something to me being in the automotive repair business, if you make a promise and truly want to fulfill the promise of backing up your product, stand by it. Our motorhome has been in the shop at la mesa for 71/2 months. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. I am not in a place where I can plug in and charge the house batteries. This coach is over 6 years old. WHY are the flooring issues causing such concern on behalf of Thor? ******* also says we would NOT be reimbursed for any travel expenses. See dealer for details. We cannot even drive this rv with fear it might shutoff again. Call 248-662-9910 or fill out the contact form to learn more. Thor now needs to act in good faith and honor their agreement to cover the labor charges and heating breech issues. Your actual payments may vary. Even has King Size bed and two, My father and I purchased a class c motorhome from giant RV and it was the most easiest process ever. State: Arkansas. bunk above drivers compartment has failing motor brakes. As of today, the coach has only ***** miles on the coach. It seems each Thor MC plant wires the radios differently. Thor Motor Coach's diverse product lineup includes many of the world's most recognized Class A, Class C and Camper Van brands. All payments are with approved credit through dealer lending source. Plus tax, title and license. Owners Manuals - Thor Motor Coach Owners Manuals Please select a year to search for available owners manuals. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Class Cs with the beloved luxuries of Mercedes-Benz. "I called the retail customer and discussed their frustrations with the jumps/hoops back and forth between ******************** they've experienced with a fuel line concern they are having. To Whom it may ******************************* face="Verdana">On December ***************************** from Thor Motor Coach reached out to me by phone. Is An RV Renovation Project Right For You? Then to ********* in ****. We are well aware that the coach is off warranty. He was advised for this to be reconsidered he would have to submit documentation including pictures of what his concerns are, in which he stated he would do so when the weather permits. Yes. "Out of warranty" is a slap in the face being that the issue was reported months into ownership and shows me ****'s warranty policies and procedures are clear as mud as well as down right deceitful to their customers. waiting for the repair shop to let them know what the bill is I didnt know then well proceed, We are waiting for a call from Thor motor Coach coach we received an, email on 11 **** I guess I said the complaint was resolved but it was, not. The $1,000.00 bid they accepted. in fuel costs), then **** will kindly deduct the $2,000. Not sure where the in line fuse is located any help locating would be appreciated. As the smallest motorhome option, camper vans are welcome virtually everywhere. I had to send the slide out for access. Please send them into the rep you have been working with, or we can reach out to the dealership your coach is at, to obtain photos noting the concern. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. We purchased a 2016 ************ 40xte with ****** miles on it. Do not use this link to ask for help with RV-related issues; Ask those questions in one of our forums. There is a rear bedroom with a privacy curtain, a rear bath for convenience, and sleeping space for seven, plus much more! We now have two new estimates, both have been rejected by *************************** and *********************************. A representative has been notified and will be with you shortly. The locations they give are invalid, 2022 Thor Freedom Elite 23HFVin #*****************, Purchase date 08/20/2022 **********************. All we are asking for is for **** to do the right thing and pay for the labor charges to resolve these issues. 2016 Freedom Elite 28H with a Axxera radio. I lived on a boat many years ago so I understand the perils of 12v living in a movable environment (it seems harsher though). If you are in the market for a class c, look no further than this 2019 Quantum KW29, priced right at $106,000. This Class C is located in Mesa, Arizona and is in good condition. HOW WILL ****************** KNOW IF HE CANNOT TALK TO A SUPERVISOR AT **** ABOUT THE ACTIONS THAT **** HAS TAKEN AND NOW, ****************** IS BEING ADVISED THAT THE ACTIONS OF *************** BE INCORRECT ACTIONS. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 in Palm Bay, FL at Giant Recreation World - Call us now (321) 541-2205 for more information about this Stock #4A575 Posts: 2,166 THOR #11781. Thor Motor Coach stands by our previous response, we will have our representative attempt to reach the customer one more time. 2022 Thor Hurricane 35M. He made us feel at ease during the whole process. **** *************** DID NOT CARE ONCE I REACH THE **** DEALER 88 MILES FROM MY HOME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE IT 108 MILES TO ANOTHER DEALER TO FIX IT CHEAPER AND **** *************** DID NOT CARE THAT I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS OF GETTING PEOPLE TO HELP BRING ME AND PICK ME UP. Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Chassis yourself? Satellite. ft. Refrigerator, Sink, Portable Gas Grill & 1000- watt Inverter (29G). **** from **** contacted ****************** by phone on Tuesday, November 8th, at 2:18pm advising ****************** that in about an hour, I could get with ******* **** about making arrangements to get the vehicle. This price is only valid for 24 hours from. Both radios are powered from a 15 amp fuse located in the power center under the bed. A little over my knowledge will see if I can get it to a different repair shop, Visit Copano Bay RV Resort On The Texas Gulf Coast. Due to the coach being over 2 years out of warranty, we are going to have to take everything on a case by case scenario. Nobody will build them better. Class A Among the largest motorhomes, featuring the amenities of home for full-time life on the road. There are often simple reasons why your RV generator won't start, and we will address the most common ones in this article. We believe that **** reps know full well that their "goodwill offer" can in no way cover the labor costs to fix the issues with our coach. Our Owners Resource and Owners Guide can help you get the most out of your travels. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. can discuss the resolution. 2022 Thor Freedom Elite 24HE. Residential Refrigerator w/Ice Maker (31W), Large, Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink (N/A 22E), 3-Burner Gas Cooktop with Oven (STD 28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Convection Microwave Oven (N/A 31E, 31L & 31W), Denver Mattress Queen Size Bed with Bedspread and Pillow Shams, Shower with Retractable Door (23U, 24F, 26B, 28Z, 29G & 30D), Cab-Over Entertainment Center with 40 LED TV, Blu-Ray Player & Sound Bar IPO STD Living Area TV (31E, 31L & 31W), 32 LED TV in Bedroom (OPT 22B, 24F, 26B, 28Z, 29G & 30D / STD 31E, 31L & 31W), Two (2) 13 LED TVs & DVD Player in Bunk Bed Area (30D), Storage Area with Shelf IPO Exterior Kitchen (29G), Battery Tray that Holds Up to Four (4) Batteries (31E, 31L & 31W), Rapid Camp Wireless Control System (31E, 31L & 31W), 15,000 BTU Roof Front Air Conditioner IPO 13,000 BTU Standard Air Conditioner, Holding Tanks with Heat Pads (STD 28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops & Sink Covers, Enclosed Sewer Area for Sewer Tank Valves.
13858417d2d515cc3e Es, Giant Skeleton Found In Steelville Mo, Articles T