Few years after the Demon King was defeated, Tanjiro succumbed to the Cursed of the Slayer Mark, leaving his dear little sister - Nezuko, his wife -Kanao and his childre Once upon a time, Primus and Unicron got up to some funky business, had a creation and lived happily ever after. In the aftermath of DARK CYBERTRON, WINDBLADE takes the planet by storm! One of the staples of this troper's Transformers fanfic collection. In a World Where OPTIMUS PRIME Never Died! She finally gets what she wants but also acquires much more than she expects. 30 years passed after getting scooped and after going through for the 7th Night in the grand r Eleanor Thea Witwicky is your average little girl. Joey had his desk flipped, and his work papers were scattered all over the floor. You dont like Changbin one bit. I hope y'all enjoy and feel free to join in if youd like! But I was sadly mistaken. In a world where all Bryanna Moreshower has ever known as was training, missions, lead, and repeat. Reader, a female NEST agent and Evac, your ride vehicle, alongside Optimus Prime have just saved the world from Megatron and the Decepticons for good. "DAMN IT!! Now they were summoned by something known as The Observer who is mad that the town is dumb, so they will make them see other worlds in hopes to shake something up. Garou exclaimed. Unfortunate Gardenia was one of many fifth year students that participated in the last stand against Voldemort. orlando to fort pierce train; dod personnel who suspect a coworker of possible espionage should; boyd funeral home marion, ohio obituaries; horner's syndrome in cats after ear cleaning; WILL HAVE L After hiding from a Decepticon attack, Minnie Ballentine gets swept up into the ongoing battle between them and the Autobots. "We're too far underground," Chief added as he walked to his son. Then things go from bad to worse. Please do NOT read this until you have read the first two. | But where did she come fromand what does her secret mean to the future of the TRANSFORMERS? Permission was given from commissioner to post! Female reader from the story Transformers one-shots and lemons (2) [closed] by tfp-fanfiction ( TF bayverse) with 3,049 reads. Because there honestly aren't enough of these fics. Everyone was happy now that Kota is also one of the main characters of the show. "Well done, freedom fighters.". Bayverse clench their fist at that reminder, while Sam wanted to cry for destroying their only hope. I own the OCs and the story. I shouldn't be alive. ~ Seo Changbin. She gets into fights at school, she drinks and goes to parties, and she disrespects her parents. prime minister of america. It's not 10,000-20,000+ words in one chapter.B.) It's more manageable for me to write. I've kiddnap- I mean borrowed some characters so they can watch the multiverse. , Thank you for sticking with me even tho Im not as active as I was, I love you guys . Love this series. I called as I got out her little bowl. "Thanks for the help Aizawa." Ironhide/OC. Ron and Judy Witwicky adored her when they found her on the side of the street. You are used to having a hard lonely life until you sine up at a dog rescue shelter. Azrielle Snow is the mysterious bastard daughter of Ned Stark with a Vambrace that turns her into aliens and magic active in her veins. Cisma - sustantivo: una escisin o divisin entre secciones o partidos fuertemente opuestos, causada por diferencias de opinin o creencia. What happen if she ends up finding a transformer? if ya didn't here are my specialtys Why Attention To Detail Is Important, These are my personal notes on all of the vehicles, weapons, equipment, and personnel used by the TRF in my altered take for TLK. Permission was given from commissioner to post! Only two of the kids had followed them back. "Stop yelling.". Is Canary Wharf Safe 2021, Post Date: 27th February 2023Content: Angst/ Slice of lifeWord Count: 1.2KTW? : Tattoos/ Drinking. ~ space girl by frances forever This is an Ironhide x Reader story. #2 in #bayverse. josh brener commercial. bu. Mid-Term finals were beginning next week. Theres not enough CrosshairsxDrift and I want to change that. Knockout pulled the object closer protectively before slowly turning to face his conjun Claire Burns has been living on the mainland for almost 4 years now, after deciding to attend university away from family. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). "Grrrrr." Notebo From behind him, he heard Breakdown step closer and start the cannon on his back. She causes chaos, of course. It features music by Michael Gore, lyrics by Dean Pitchford, and book by Lawrence D. Cohen (based on the novel by Stephen King). Can Alestia trust the Autobots knowing she's risking everything she's worked so hard to defend? Read TF 4| Crosshairs x cyb! Skool was a pain in the butt, but it always is. The Theatre is sentient, ask it anything you want, but it may deny your request.5. During a search in an abandoned outpost, the Autobots get separated when the Decepticons bomb the place. THIS IS IS THE BAYVERSE. But it turns out they're not exactly normal. I do not own Tmnt I just write dirty fiction about em please enjoy. This is a story of personal survival that remained unknown until now. The joys with coming without thumbs or fingers, Gonna tear the plot of the movies to pieces, What happens when fully grown women end up in part of their favourite franchise, And all of them are at varying degrees of trigger happy, These girls know how to make it rain green, I am gonna break these characters to pieces and rebuild them from the ground up, Prime in particular is gonna take his sweet time. This is for fics associated with the newly released Transformers movie, some with elements from the cartoons so long as it's within the movie continuity. We'll see what happens. It was my life, wasn't it? Three years have passed since Optimus had left Earth to find his 'Creators'. AN: A crossover between TF:Prime and TF:movieverse/Bayverse. Some higher being (Likely Primus) decides to throw a giant wrench in the workings of fate (Probably just for the shits and giggles) and decides to toss a group of friends into the Transformers Bayverse Universe and give them bird attributed forms. Garou said as he received a nod from Aizawa. country music hall of fame 2021 I thought I only made a simple purchase. Please consider turning it on! Months before Cade bought Optimus and met up with the other autobots,crosshairs got separated. An recuperndose de su terrible experiencia a bordo del Nemesis, Sam se encontrar en el centro de una guerra de cuatro facciones. Reaction Mobile Masterlist If you like my stuff and wanna tip, just buy me a coffee! He would kill for you, worship the ground you walk on. Izuku woke up in a theatre with the rest of his class, a couple of his teachers, and the entire League of Villains. And why, right? Update: My newer lemons are better than my older ones mainly because my older ones are so cringeworthy and just plain cancer. All except for the greek gods, and even they are fading. Feel free to just do 1 day/member you prefer! transformers live action movie This story takes place a year after the events in the 2007 Transformers film. Garou asked. Katsuki scoffed. Work Search: But even standing together, will they be strong enough to face what's coming? - They're a whole lot worse. PLEASE NOTE--this is allllllllllllllllllllll different from my Dratchet stuff. Pilot Resume Template, The time had come for Megatron. Its been days since Chans had the chance to see you and be able to make it up to you, sleeping on the couch or in the studio most nights to give you your space, though theres no telling if hes making the situation worse by doing so. It is Bay-verse! Sam dies during the battle of Egypt, buthe doesn't wake up. Time passed and Enji's abuse grew worse until Shouto hit his breaking point and Izuku, having enough, decided to put a stop to this. * hiatus Everyone just nodded, some smiled and some people were still sad because aftet what they saw on the last multiverse might happen in their own world. F L A M E S S P R E A D. It was produced by Don Murphy and Tom DeSanto, and is the first installment in the live-action Transformers film series. Different universe, older story, no smut. "Bakugo?!" Even in his drunk state hed remember about his cats. They had a fight and went on about their days. Transformers Bayverse to End. *This is the third installment to the 'Uncover' series. 2015 mclaren 650s spider for sale Reader, Evac, and Optimus have an idea on how best to celebrate this moment. A.N: I actually have no requests at the moment, please fill my inbox with them! I'm here to change that. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1156), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (173), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (65), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (194), Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (191), The Good, the Necessary, and where they both eventually align, Skywarp/Starscream/Thundercracker (Transformers), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Autobots (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Autobots (Transformers)/Original Character(s), OOC because what fic isn't at least a little OOC, Human/Transformer Relationships (Transformers), girlwhowritesalot (Library_of_conglomeration), so buckle up if you want to stay this will be a ride, I rewatched Transformers: Prime maybe one time too often, female reader bc that way I know what I'm writing about, reader was a child when both parents died, but it's so large it's almost comical again, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, R Plus L Does Not Equal J | Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen are Not Jon Snow's Parents, House Tully Bashing (A Song of Ice and Fire), The North is Powerful (A Song of Ice and Fire), Bumblebee (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Ratchet (Transformers) & Original Female Character(s), Bumblebee kidnaps Sam and turns him into a pet, Optimus Prime/Original Female Character(s), Alternate Universe - Supernatural Elements, Mikaela proves she's more than a pretty face, Ironhide (Transformers)/Original Character(s), rachet is so fed up with all these bondpairs, Soundwave (Transformers)/Original Female Character, Sideswipe&Original female character&Sunstreaker. (Rated M just in case), The cast of RWBY are brought into a theater by a bored writer and are shown a series of events starring them and a very popular card game, summary sucks but give it a chance. RULES AND REGULATIONS:1. "What are they doing at Kota?!" Corius, an ex-Decepticon male seeker who has reoccurring nightmares about his previous abuse from Megatron, wakes in the night stirring his lover. "oh, you guys still have flip phones!" . Written to a prompt from white_aster: Movieverse Soundwave & or / any: hatchlings, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. She knew they were broke because of Cade's love for inventing. Like unpopular opinion time, but I love Bayverse Starscream design. He wakes up and can't seem to get the thought out of his processor. You don't need to read the fiction to read this chapter - well, I mean this is a multiverse reaction story. I was going back home from work. And one of those victims is lying on a metal bed. In this house we love and cherish Bayverse Ratchet. Work Search: Except you can't really make the other things happen, frankly, because the unive Phoneix Hunter Chaines is a 19 year old genius who has been secretly battling the Decepticons. You are a reclusive celebrity billionaire and the owner of a very successful weapons company that also produces cutting edge tech. "Burns hurt and ache, like my heart when I The Archive will be down for maintenance from 11:00 to 14:00 UTC on Wednesday, November 24. Now being in the company of Optimus Prime and his companions, it seems like Minnie's life is going to go from bad to worse. His emotion flung to anger real quick though, as the phenomenon began to fade and soon was gone entirely. Secrets come out, relationships are formed, and the author is bad at summaries. Guilt goes through you and though none of it was your fault, you desperately want to get your boyfriend back, for him and Minho to makeup but you know how stubborn both can be at the best of times. Reader fanfic, which takes place starting from TF1 to TF5! I hope you guys like it! and my specialty tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. A/N: I was looking for good fanfics but a lot never hit the spot. When suddenly everyone was teleported to a cinema theater to watch the different versions of their precious Everyone has finally calmed down after being emotional of what happened to Izuku on the last Multiverse. Read Chapter Two from the story As Time Rises {Transformers Bayverse} by Tearsonlyknow (Mello) with 5,909 reads. She is a 16 year old that is starting community college. What does she do with this? transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction. Until, a phone call was received from a government official in the Ukraine about a discovery Autobots and Decepticons are being hunted by the rogue CIA paramilitary black ops unit, Cemetery Wind, and its insane leader, Harold Attinger. By signing up on Inkitt, you agree to our, The Last Dragon Shifter (Shifter World - Book Eleven) (Series of 13 Short Stories), Torn Between Us (Heavens Regrets book 2), Made for the Alpha Shifter (Shifter World - Book Nine) (Series of 13 Short Stories), Bearing the Shifter (Shifter World - Book Four) (Series of 13 Short Stories). Please consider turning it on! Changbin: I will not let anyone argue with me over the fact that this guy would definitely get something gym related But drunk Binnie? :). Especially not if he has to drag a comrade behind him. Caged against her will after being abducted. ~ Or the Madrigals watch different scenes from lives they never lived, or ever will. house for sale in vineyard town; finland women's hockey team roster 2022; cremation jewelry for ashes; transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction. Is it for your brilliant mind? Worse still, old and new enemies have united, threatening the entire universe. Garou came back from his world to give the audience another kind of Multiverse. For making things that were just 19 year old Senna Smith gets more than she bargains for when she buys a autobot car by the name of Bumblebee. Melissa: Deadly efficient with a cold devotion to logic, Shockwave is a killing machine like few others, one of the very few who could rival Megatron, and quite popular amongst the Decepticons. Who knew good from the bad. InsaneReaders He said. "Geez, you wait for this multiverse to play to answer your questions." This was a first for us Autobots; never before have we come in contact with a species like these humans, so eerily similar to our own race and twice as tenacious as Sparklings. The My Hero Academia characters watch Erased Potential. Colonel Lennox's little sister returns home after an accident that killed her Fianc after she made a silent wish upon a star. Or did he? cajun seafood baked potato recipe Transformers 5 had good scenes, and a plot that I can use for a story and make it better, that's it. Meet Kyrie Yeager, younger sister of Tessa. Secondary Menu Search. Gonna give this story a whirl. Hi!!!! Continue to next part You'll also like TFP Decepticons x Female Human Reader 123K 2.9K So, one night in the junkyard nearby her home, she comes across an old Camaro, yellow with black racing stripes, and with her knowledge she fixes it up and is soon swept up into a galactic war and has to prove to herself she is more than a pretty face. Work Search: Cecilia: I'm in the year advanced class, so we have even less work on a normal basis. My fath A/N: I don't own it. "Well everyone, how do you feel?" Error, please try again. Stray Kids Reactions. Hatsume Mei, being the genius she is, has found a way to watch parts of the multiverse. Roma Vs Milan Bettingexpert, again! Transformers: Prime Transformers Generation One The Transformers (IDW) | Starscream Skyfire Starscream's normal life aboard the Nemesis is thrown into chaos when he suddenly begins experiencing unexplainable fainting spells. When the Goddess of Prophecy teleports you to a theatre and tells you to react to the multiverse, there's not much you can do but listen to her. No need to worry. Trusting A Wolf - Transformers Bayverse Fanfiction 8.3K 223 13 When an old friend of William Lennox and Robert Epps returns from her trip to her homeworld she's in for quite the suprise--or so everyone thinks--when she meets some special friends of their's who are anything but trustful towards her. But I was sadly mistaken. Shoto coldly said as Katsuki also tries to charge Shoto but he was stopped by Garou. When an old friend of William Lennox and Robert Epps returns from her trip to her homeworld she's in for quite the suprise--or so everyone thinks--when she meets some special friends of their's who are anything but trustful towards her. Hi everyone! Netherlands World Cup 2014 Squad, I will essentially be taking my favorite Oneshots, and exerts from longer fics, and letting the characters react to them! by | Nov 21, 2021 | rap record labels accepting demos 2021 | macy's dining room clearance | Nov 21, 2021 | rap record labels accepting demos 2021 | macy's dining room clearance But as the Autobots try to regroup, secrets begin to arise as both races fight for survival. navigation. Sometimes all you need is your best friend and the open road. Soundwave finds out the boy is Techno-Organic, and uses that t Transformers || Story 1 || You're friend of Sam Witwicky and what happens when robots called Autobots arrives on earth and their leader ask's your help. Exceed is shifty as hell -no one trusts them despite the typical Tsundere personality. Transformers: The Ride 3-D post-ride celebration! Until a familiar car appears in her yard. Frisk sacrificed himself, being erased from the Timeline entirely in order to give his friends and allies a fighting chance. An insider captures Jasmine. hyperlinks are not working in outlook windows 10 There are hatchlings in DOTM. Basmati Rice Nutrition Facts, DemonReaders Her fate was never in her own hands. . Transformers centers around two opposing factions of alien robots - the Autobots and Decepticons - in a struggle for dominance or eventual peace that was sparked by the Cybertronian Wars. transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction. A transformers prime fanfic [This is a rewritten version of an old story] --- War laid waste to Cybertron, leaving nothing in its wake. "huh. he was dead and he knew it, but he wasn't ready to die yet. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, TBAM: Dark of the Moon (Currently being edited), Dino and Que are given their original names Mirage and Wheeljack respectively, Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse comics and short stories, Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse video games and toyline, TBAM: Age of Extinction (Currently being edited), Starscream and Thundercracker and Skywarp aren't trine-mates in this series, Attinger is a Meglomaniac with Xenophobia, TBAM Notes: Cemetery Wind (Currently being edited), Brandon J. Khendsovan (Transformers Bay Movies), Rally Fighter Drones (Transformers Bay Movies), TBAM Notes: Autobot Alt-Modes (In-Progress), TBAM Notes: Decepticon/Neutral/KSI Drone Alt-Modes (In-Progress), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, TBAM Notes: Transformers Reaction Force (Currently being edited), TBAM: The Last Knight (Currently being edited), Izabella/Adam Nova (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Bob (Original Insecticon Character belonging to Wacko12), Decepticon Protoforms (Transformers Bay Movies), Aaron Hyde Lennox (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Tova Anael Fischer (Transformers Bay Movies), Order of the Witwiccans (Transformers Bay Movies), Using elements from the Transformers (Bay Movie Comics and Short Stories), Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse toyline, TBAM Notes: NEST and other U.S military formations (In-Progress), Adam Nova/Nova Prime (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Post-Transformers: The Last Knight (2017), Infinity War Rewrite with Transformers (Bayverse) in it. Commission from Tumblr!Optimus Prime and Original Character Corius are on their honeymoon to an island getaway vacation. Please consider turning it on! ~~ The RWBY cast, consisting of team RWBY, JNPR, SSSN, CFVY, Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood, Qrow, Taiyang, Raven, and more, have all been transported to this strange theater with no way out, all because of this strange man. I'll write shorter snippets on parts that I'm really into (hence the "fragments" part of the name), but don't expect a ton of content. While he awaits word on his girlfriend, Ratchet must protect another member of Jasmine's family; hoping to keep them together when the Autobots find Jasmine, though there will be a lot to work on before the three are a happy family. Summary: Bay transformers, Animated, TFP, MTMTE, Armada, G1 along with Prime watch The Last Knight movie and bee special, my version RID, Clips from TFP, TFA, Armada/Energon and of course fandom. She tries to ignore them, but eventually they get to her. Garou said annoyed as he plays now the Multiverse. I love everything about this novel. Where the risk of a robot alien invasion is pretty slim. Class 1-A didn't know but at least it wasn't a villain attack.The class wondered who the student that apparently connected 'their' multiverse together was. She is thrown into something new. "You have what I need that you have boy!" My footsteps down the hall were the only noises I heard that morning, besides the snoring of my puppy. Mercy is escaping to the West Coast and gets injured, slowing her journey. Very different in some cases. Aizawa-sensei had his suspicions but kept silent. Just wanted to request Han being obsessed with his SO. Just use the tag Stayteez Trope'pril! - Also known as planning replaces chance with error ;) -. Its TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE! Takara Tomy Transformers 35th Golden Lagoon Soundwave Limited Figure. Part of Hearts and Sparks Ships week 2023 - Day 2: Affection | Over Time. Mom, Judy Witwicky, had been gardeni After the failed attempt at obtaining the All Spark and the fall of Megatron, Barricade is having second thoughts on being part of Starscream's revenge plot. -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Because of me, two families are woven together, during these days of 'monsters', called Transformers being hunted. But how will she react when she finds out she has an alien in her work shop? The Terror Twins are happy, though. shoes to wear with dress pants in winter; baltimore county inspection connection; iranian football players in europe; Besides you will be providing relays that can only connect to other transformers via wires not to cabling or machinery and allows for multiple wire connections. She fought for and with them whenever they needed her. Please consider turning it on! team natsu watches my AU'sthe aus will be in bold while the reactions will be in normal lettering. He is purchased by a female who seems to have a thing for cars. "The hell?! Believe me when I say I can't even count the times I said, or at least thought, 'I wish I could be there'. With the materials and tech I had bought, plus the loot, I finally started my own upgrades after we left to a safer place and hid on a asteroid field. Megatron growled scaring Sam a little bit. NOW WITH FANART OF ALIAS BY THE WONDERFUL SHELEDRIIA!!! Mikaela doesn't want them coming back for her, too. I will be posting these with some other things in between. Please consider turning it on! But when ev A normal teenage girl lives a normal life till one day when it all changes.When one night asteroids land on Earth and everybody is talking about it.Calbrina Melreen soon finds out they are not alone.But what will happen when she realizes there is no going back? King Artorius Spell Quest, "Well these robots are also known as The Decepticons. After All Might defeated All for One, UA decided to have some rest including the pros and all of the students especially Classes 1-a and 1-b.
Abandoned Houses For Sale In Alabama, Squidgygate Full Transcript, Cobblestone Car Wash Franchise, Articles T