Love this gym.. 24hours to satisfy the gain train Staff are spot on and the atmosphere is always good. First time going in very helpful staff and very clean gym, Great gym, really huge place with loads of equipment so even in busy periods I've never been waiting to use anything like in some previous gyms. on the likes of BBC, ITV and Sky News, who have confirmed that their broadcast will start at 5am. Great advice machines spread out nicely not on top of people. Loads of equipment and classes to choose from. Overall a really positive training environment in the gym. LesP. JD Gyms Thornton Cleveleys. Find out why thousands of athletes supplement with Creatine. Great facilities, lighting, musicgreat gym! Good equipment great PTs shoutout to Konrad the legend! Great equipment. How do I cancel my membership? Plenty of equipment. CHRISTMAS STORE OPENING HOURS - JD Sports Over all so far really happy. Ishy Shah 4 years ago . (=, This gym is exceptional, clean, tidy, well laid out with friendly staff who are knowledgeable for all your fitness needs. Parking is excellent, i have never failed to get a spot or had any parking fines, unlike the Huddersfield JD gym. Thank you. A safe, hygienic gym with fitness classes included. Even during lock down the free lance tutors willing to do free on line classes like combat hiit step and encouraging to stay motivated. So initially I wanted to finish up last month, I emailed for a cancellation and they told me that I would still have to pay for another month; after that, will they cancel the gym subscription. B69 4RJ. Your personal data will be processed and information from your device (cookies, unique identifiers and other device data) may be stored, accessed and shared with third party providers or used specifically by this website or app.Some providers may process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, which you can object to by managing your choices below.To revoke consent or view the third party providers with whom we share data visit our privacy policy. standard 19.99 per month half price joining fee (just 10) no contract . Christmas & Easter) and bank holiday opening hours and closing times please visit JD Gyms Edge Lane Liverpool's website. JD Gyms Aintree Looking for the best gym in Aintree? Makes other gyms look like a scrapyard. The staff are great. Well kitted out, great gym, sauna is spot on as well, Very roomy. Not very often you have to wait to get on something. GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FITNESS GOALS WITH JD GYMS CLASSES TODAY! Would def recommend. Management and Trainers offered me support and guidance with the equipment which is great because I was new to using the weights and treadmills. A great gym. If your unsure about anything, how to use equipment, what to do, where to go. I mix between the Batley JD gym and Huddersfield . Lovely and friendly atmosphere, would work out here again for sure! We explain the precautions you should take below. Stylish gym with 20+ benches, vast cardio and free-weights areas, lifting platforms, lots of. A great Gym offering many different facilities and catering towards women as well, with separate sauna and gym area. The changing rooms and toilets appeared clean on my visits so far. Staff are knowledgeable, welcoming and always have a ton of enthusiasm. The gym has everything you need, classes as well which come free with the membership. JD Gym - Barnsley. Very modern look. You can expect a premium experience at an affordable price. JD Gyms Aintree, Liverpool: Opening Hours, Price and Opinions 164.132.162.62 JD Gyms Barnsley: Opening Hours, Price and Opinions Is this your company? Find a gym to get fit and improve your health. Love the Body Pump and Body Combat classes at JD Gym. It's set out over 3 floors with women having their own seperate section on the ground floor (they can still use equipment on other floors though). I would recommend this gym to friends and family a*+++, Really liking it feel really good afterwards friendly people. Is this your company? I've used Callum Lynch as a PT and noticed outstanding gains in strength and weight lose so if you're looking for a recommendation in getting a head start for next summer I recommend him. The Management. Separate women's facilities of you want to use them. I also have personal training there with one of the instructors (Callum) which is brilliant also. Pure Gym opening times for Queen's funeral. JD Gyms Thornton Cleveleys Looking for the best gym in. All staff are really helpful! One of the best atmosphere in a gym, the team are alway helpful and very approachable. They also have a little sauna for ladies and gents in the changing rooms. Plenty of classes included in your membership and Top PT. Gym Ready; Clothing ; Shop New In Clothing ; T-shirts ; Jackets ; Sweatshirts ; Tracksuits ; Hoodies ; . Shop Women - Fitness Footwear online now at JD Sports Free Standard Delivery Over 70 10% Student Discount Buy Now, Pay Later. It's such a welcoming environment, VERY clean. Price is excellent. What you pay monthly is very reasonable and the location is great for me. Reply from JD Gyms - Leeds Kirkstall Road. Looking for the best gym membership in Thornton Cleveleys? Update - Ive been going for a few months now, the gym gets alot of people coming in around may and leaving around September, which is when they have the most staff and are keen on fixing equipment and resolving other issues quickly. Cheap too for what you get at 20 per month. Compromising on quality, style or your experience as a member is NOT our thing. How much do memberships cost? : JD Gyms (886) 222-0833 x33. Create a free account to manage your information. Awesome gym, parking is better now the January rush has gone, loads of equipment, clean with very good classes, sauna is great. Spin room and studio are brilliant- light, spacious and plenty of equipment. Cleaning stations all around and i must say people are cleaning their equipment after use. Got a mid sized rig area for functional fitness, along with a couple of sleds, tyre flip and selection of kettlebells and wall balls. A great gym to go to. Impressed. Opening hours start at 6.00 mornings. Miss the sauna though it's closed now due to COVID 19. I joined the gym purely because of Christina. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. Looking for the best gym in Barnsley? JD is my escape with life long friends . We use cookies to improve our services. Looking for the best 24 hour gym in Newcastle-under-Lyme? Doun have Murderous Contract! NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST SHOW UP AND GET READY TO SWEAT. Everyone is welcome at all levels and ages, such a good atmosphere, music etc. Staff don't pester you to sign up to anything and you can just get on with what you need to do. In this way you will get the most out of the many benefits of sport. Been a member since day one. Ive never been to the gym before and now Im excited to go just because of her. World Gym New Taipei N. Hsinzhuang. Let's take a look at all the benefits of swimming and the possible contraindications. Cheap for whats in there and no contract. Can be a little crowded when busy but which gym isn't during peak times. Cant fault it. [Experience rock climbing in Taipei] 6 Recommended Indoor Climbing Gyms If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use. Had an amazing first time at jd gym assistant manager Craig was fantastic at showing me around and making me feel welcome. Absolutely love this gym! The staff and PTs are all friendly and clearly know their stuff, particularly Danny. This is my gym. JD Gyms Thornton Cleveleys. Looking for the best 24 hour gym in Birmingham? Great gym well situated. YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! Really good gym. Lots of equipment, very friendly and helpful staff. The comments re the changing rooms and showers are accurate. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Very very good Lots of equipment Very clean as well, Great gym, got everything you need. Definitely helps you achieve your goals by tracking your progress and she also gives you the guidance and all the help you need to get you to where your want to be! A safe, hygienic gym with fitness classes included. Visited today for the first time after not being in a gym for over two years! This was one gym,I would recommend to all. . I enjoyed all the facilities available here. JD Gyms Coatbridge FIND YOUR GYM; Classes; JD Gyms Plus+; Newcastle Benton. Find a gym to get fit and improve your health. Classes are ace, great selection and Loads to chose from. The best thing about being a member is the huge number of free classes you can access, with so many different times, youll always find a class to suit your needs. What are your opening hours? : JD Gyms You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. JD Gyms Barnsley. Solid gym, loads of free weight benches which is my favourite thing as most I've been to only have 3-4, Been going here for a good year or so. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, SO YOU CAN TRY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE! And equipment set apart. Aldi and Primark have also announced they will close for most of, if not all of Monday, September 19, with Fenwick's, Lidl and Waitrose also staying shut. No hot tub or other features yet. Can also freeze memberships for minimum of 2 months. Great gym with lots of space and access to lots of weights for a variety of activities. Including ELIEKO Olympic weights and platforms, loads of squat racks, and a lot of dumbells upto 50kg. Nice relaxed gym, a bit less crowded than the Leeds South one. Great value for money especially with all the classes included. To gain access to the gym as a non-member, please press the green button near the entry . Well lit secure parking. Just a bit of a pain initially. Booking system for classes is easy to use. NE12 9SR. A fantastic gym with great ambience and loads of equipment. JD Gyms Doncaster: Opening Hours, Price and Opinions Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Machines and weights usually always accessible. Highly recommend. Looking for the best 24 hour gym membership in Doncaster? Always super clean and adheres to social distancing to make you feel safe while getting fit! The Gym Group, which has 217 clubs across the UK, will . Boy that was great. In this way you will get the most out of the many benefits of sport. Ian is an amazing PT and has helped me so much. Have not tried the classes but there's plenty of them. Great classes. The gym itself is stocked with every piece of equipment that you could imagine and it was very tidy and clean. Just one thing JD Gyms - you need to crank the aircon up. All the PTs are great particularly Lee who is extremely knowledgeable and we'll versed in training to a high level. We managed to get everything we needed to done, didnt have to wait for equipment, changing rooms clean and plenty of empty lockers. Positive: Communication , Professionalism , Quality what can I say, I've been to a few different gyms but this one. If you like that then it's a fantastic environment! If you manage a gym and you want to appear in our website, send us the information about your gym so we can include you in our directory.Appearing in our directory is free! Beyond that, they refuse to fix certain machines (like the one on the top floor, can't remember the name but it's been about 3 weeks already). Great gym. Impressed with the size, number of clean equipment, and most of all, clean changing rooms all the time. Only if it was 24 hours. I recently joined JD Gym at Barnsley after leaving Bannatynes due to a 30% membership fee increase. You feel welcomed and are highly motivated by the minute you walk in. A very great gym with so many facilities and separate are for men and women. Gyms instructors are helpful and friendly. Use our store locator to find a JD Sports store near you. Your personal data will be processed and information from your device (cookies, unique identifiers and other device data) may be stored, accessed and shared with third party providers or used specifically by this website or app.Some providers may process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, which you can object to by managing your choices below.To revoke consent or view the third party providers with whom we share data visit our privacy policy. JD Gyms Edge Lane Liverpool, Liverpool Opening Hours Can get busy at times so had to mix up the weekly routine abit but it's definitely one of the best gyms in barnsley. All the staff client are so friendly, the PTs always willing to help and advice with out been pushy. Love to Christina xx. No waiting. Find out why thousands of athletes supplement with Creatine. Great looking gym with plenty equipent for different training types, They should make this gym 24 hours as it is one of the best gyms local and a-lot of people would benefit from a 24 hour gym as there isn't any local that is 24 hour. 250+ MACHINES ; 300+ CLASSES; LARGE FREE WEIGHTS ZONE; It's a great little set up and also easy on the eye. We are going to see all the benefits and contraindications of this method focused on the precision of the movements. JD Gyms - Oldbury - Home - Facebook Having previously used YMCA and more recently TheGym in Blackpool this is highly recommended as it offers great value with more of a premium feel. Stylish 24hr gym with 20+ benches, vast cardio and free-weights areas, lifting platforms, lots of pla Kirkstall Road Industrial Estate, 1 Kirkstall Rd, LS4 2AZ Leeds, UK Excellent gym equipment. Changing facilities are modern, very clean & even include a sauna. How do I access my Perx discounts? my PT Christina Harris is a amazing, fun and encouraging. Good Up to date machines and nice changing facilities and sauna. Brilliant selection of . Edited review" Thanks guys for not using Harlands anymore. Gym access is using the JD app now so don't forget your phone Best commercial gym I've been to. Ways to improve could be a second deadlift area and to rebook at the no bags out on the floor policy - thanks. Stylish gym with 20+ benches, vast cardio and free-weights areas, lifting platforms, lots of. 3 flat benches 2 incline bench 1 decline bench. some times are extremely busy, but some quiet (like in every other gym). Lots of friendly faces. First time back after almost 10 months. No matter what fitness level or your appearance everyone is friendly. Very busy in the evenings but luckily their range of equipment means that will always be able to do the workout you want in some way. And it is not for less, since it brings many benefits, but, is it advisable to continue doing Zumba during pregnancy? My home awau from home, the ladies only section is the only disappointment as its very small an very packed. The likes of McDonald's, Greggs,. GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FITNESS GOALS WITH JD GYMS CLASSES TODAY! They are all going the extra mile, especially Chris! We use cookies to ensure we give you the best experience of our website. Amazing Gym with all the latest fitness equipment and super friendly staff that will help you in anyway they can!! Once your there, you enter like an 8 digit code or qr code to enter inside. 5/5 for me. Really nice gym. Friendly. Friendly staff and clients too, Great gym lovely staff especially Jay and Sammy who work tirelessly to keep it clean and tidy. Everything is always really clean and plenty of machine choice. Really good facilities and equipment, and there is plenty for everyone to use, even when the Gym is at its busiest. Sauna now available to use all round great, Definitely a massive + for being open 24hrs now. Id definitely recommend everyone to join Lees classes!!! Cant fault to be honest, its great value for money and always open. It is one of those budget gyms and is great for the price that you pay! Pilates is one of the sports disciplines that have grown the most in recent years. Friendly team, ample equipment, separate Ladies gym as well as mixed facilities, convenient for the M6 & central Birmingham (the traffic isn't of their making!