This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. View pictures. AKC Breeders of Merit. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. I'm a sweet and mellow Pit Bull mix in need of a new home, I was a rescued from a high-kill shelter, HI - I'M MICKEY! Browse search results for pitbull puppies for free Pets and Animals for sale in Vancouver, WA. 2 Pictures . They are very sweet and love kids and adults alike. I'm an 82-pound chunk of love! looking to find an amazing home for her. Meet handsome Duane! Bruin has not been inside a, Missy is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She is a 2yr old pitbull. I'M MEERA! you can for more info and pics contact () - Photos and, George is a happy, playful guy looking for the love of your life! Labrador Retriever Puppy For Sale in VANCOUVER, WA, USA He's still a puppy. I'm a handsome black Pit Bull Terrier in need of a home! Bluetick hound for sale $1200 Nice friendly six month old bluetick hound well mannered good with kids been using to track cats ready to go to work .call 12504679816 . Female Pomeranian, Papillon-Schnauzer (Miniature) Mix Puppy for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. Rudy is an adorable 18 month male, white and brown pit bull mix. Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier 775 Location: Spokane, WA pups are five wks old the male is all white with blue eyes and the female is brindle with a white head. ADN-548231. Though she presents as a little older than she is, she still has so, Red nose XL Not papered Not neutered FOOD AGGRESSION Lovable, big dummy, Freya is a sweet, cuddly, fun-loving and energetic dog. Three male pitbull puppies for sale American Pit Bull Terrier Jersey City, New Jersey, United States Three male pitbull puppies, all 9 weeks old, are available. We love her so much but unfortunately we are never home and we'll be busy since we have a baby on the way soon, we want to give her to a lovely family that will be there for her and give her lots of love. ADN-474061 . $2,500. 4 Blue Females, 1. Blue nose pitbull puppies available. 3 girls and 4 boys were born on july 14th. Browse search results for pitbull puppies Pets and Animals for sale in Wenatchee, WA. She loves to play and cuddle, raised around small and farm animals. Thank you. She even likes cats!! He is looking for a family to provide him with consistent training and rules set in the, Mona is a sweet, happy and very loving gal! We've connected loving homes to reputable breeders since 2003 and we want to help you find the puppy your whole family will love. Hells Angels Books. Please call or text 770.510.9175 Please Call 770.510.9175 for pricing!!! I'm a wiggly 2-year-old Pit Bull Terrier mix in need of a home. I'm a sweet female pittie girl in need of a foster or forever home. Manheim, PA. Please only contact me. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302854t/1674088440/bordoodle-dog-for-sale.jpg, Lover pups - Adorable Goldendoodle Puppies for Sale, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303442t/1672789235/curly-haired-goldendoodle.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304752t/1676247030/giant-schnauzer-schnauzer-dog-for-sale.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304294t/1674856202/short-haired-yorkshire-terrier.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303612t/1675122386/smooth-coated-mixed-german-shorthaired-pointer.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303004t/1671395691/red-white-short-haired-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304303t/1674922907/salt-pepper-sheltie-shepherd.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302518t/1670169719/double-coated-pomeranian.jpg. I was given up by my, HI - I'M MACY! both pups have block heads and broad shoulder Blue Bully Breed Pitbull Puppies For Sale 1871.63 miles Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier 692 Location: Ford, WA First shots dewormed and vet checked Seller alluneedisme1st Ad ID 382534 Published 30+ days ago Pet Puppies Breed American Pit Bull Terrier Breed Info Location Vancouver, WA, USA Price $1,000 Displayed 1,233 Views 270 Interests 3 ADN-547791. View pictures. Do not make any payments through Western Union, MoneyGram, or similar services. All these puppies were observed scared in, 2/6/23 Blitzen is a one year old male pittie possible collie mix and is 65 pounds. We adhere to the u k c s breeders code of ethics to improve and advance the breed. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Have health vet report, Tags: Frenchie rojo fluffy healthy b locus Isabella. Mom View Details $400 Lover pups - Adorable Goldendoodle Puppies for Sale A beautiful litter of purebred Keeshond puppies are ready for their forever home. Ready for their forever homes. -Black/tan color Male, Born on 02/06/2023 - 3 weeks old. Give these cute purebred pitbull terriers puppies a great home for the summer. Holt is a fun and handsome 3-month-old pit mix puppy in need of a home! This is fine fellow Brewster is a fun active and playful dog that will steal your heart away He is about years old and weighs to pounds. 'm a handsome blue-and-white young Pit Bull Terrier, who was rescued from a, HI - I'M VAIL! I was, Hi my name is Zero and I'm a year and 4 months old. 1 Boy and 3 Girls Dewormed, Vet shecked and have first shot, Ready. Does basic, Kona is sweetheart with people but was attacked by a Chihuahua as puppy and unfortunately she is afraid of all dogs, Flora came to the rescue with her 5 tiny puppies, and she was a very good momma. Their Pitbull puppies for sale come from world-famous bloodlines, thus ensuring champion litters. 10 pups variety to choose $550 Oregon Athena American Pit Bull Terrier Looking for my Forever Family $400 Washington Longview American Pit Bull Terrier Brindlepuppies , (pitbull) $40,000 Washington Longview American Pit Bull Terrier American Pitbull Puppies $1,000 Washington Carson American Pit Bull Terrier Premium American pitbull for sale ADN-516593. I have two Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks old. When you have Sherwood, Marion, and Robin, you must have a LittleJohn. Pets and Animals Spokane 300 $ View pictures Beautiful UKC "PR" standerd bully female pitbull puppy she is 20 weeks old, super sweet very loving and smart. ADN-557269. Founded in 2003 hugabull advocacy rescue society is a community committed to rescue advocacy and outreach for bull breed dogs. Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and ultimately find permanent homes for "bully breed" dogs including American Pit Bull Terriers, Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire . AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! All puppies are all UKC Registered. Vincent Pitbull Family males range in weight from 40-60lbs and the females from 30- 50lbs. Loves to play ball, is friendly and energetic. She is a little, This is Knight. According to WisdomPanel, she is primarily a pitbull, Meet Darling! Feb 08 2023 Vancouver BC Purebred Miniature Po. She is 110lbs. German shepherd pyrenees cross washington, redmond. Umhlanga, Durban. They will make a great addition to your Im trying to find a better home for my american pitbull puppy (Decimus), I can not keep him and care for him the way ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Dewormed and first shots.. Mixed Puppies for sale in Redmond, WA 98.. #502215 Each is $750 firm. We advocate for responsible ownership of all breeds and for evidence based breed neutral laws in our communities. He was scheduled to be euthanized, along with, 2 year old spayed, female Pit/Husky mix. Hank is a fun and spunky 3-month-old pit mix puppy in need of a home! Pets and Animals New Westminster More info. Dewormed & first round of vaccines are done. ADN-553518. They come from a great pedigree. BarTin Kennels Details Address: Mount Spokane, Washington Phone: (425) 314-7882 Website: BarTin Kennels 5. They come from a great pedigree. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Puppies for Sale near Vancouver, Washington, USA area and Dogs for Adoption near Vancouver, Washington, USA area. ADN-544731. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Loves, We got Lightning at 6 mo. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. lab puppies Labrador cream, Beagle Puppy for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. Showing 1 - 19 of 454 results. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Frenchie rojo fluffy healthy b locus Isabella, Australian Shepherd Puppy for sale in VANCOUVER, WA, USA, Dachshund puppies red standard red standard pure dog, Pomeranian Vancouver wa Female White Pomeranian Vancouver Washington Puppy White Fluffy, Papillon-Schnauzer (Miniature) Mix Puppy for sale in VANCOUVER, WA, USA, rare keeshond puppy companion family friendly good with kids intelligent, Bedlington Terrier Litter for sale in VANCOUVER, WA, USA, Beagle Puppy for sale in VANCOUVER, WA, USA, hypoallergenic dogs small dogs kids friendly dogs non shedding dogs water dogs poodle Lagotto Ramognolo hunting dog truffle dog, French Bulldog Puppy for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. NOTICE- PLEASE do not ask about the young puppies if you reside We have three super cute healthy puppies still available for adoption. Once this payment leaves your hands, there is no recourse for recovery or refund. I weigh about 51 lbs. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! These puppies are. Browse search results for pitbull puppies Pets and Animals for sale in Everett, WA. ONLY 3 males LEFT!! I'm a 2-year-old Boxer-Pit mix in need of a home. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. View Photos. Not socialized, HI - I'M DOZER! She's been a single gal for nearly. Their are 3 males and 2 females.. publicads.co.za 30+ days ago. All rights reserved. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via UKC Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies for sale, $700. I was outside for, Ruth is a 9 month old puppy. Find pit bull terriers for sale in victoria british columbia on oodle classifieds. Fawn male carrying blue, cocoa, rojo chocolate, tan and Fluffy!!! Tags: Beagle Puppy for sale in VANCOUVER, WA, USA, LAGOTTO RAMOGNOLO LITTER COMING SOON SPRING 2023. Join millions of people using oodle to find puppies for adoption dog and puppy listings and other pets adoption. Pitbull Puppies For Sale Rescue Puppies Dogs For Sale Animals For Kids Animals And Pets Cute Animals Craigslist Pets Dog Died Little Bears More information . See 5 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Luckily they now have a bright, This fun little lady is Anise! He is current on his vaccinations, worming medicine, loves other dogs and humans! Black and cream color available. STANDARD. Call up Barton kennels and avoid getting lost in adopting your dream, Pitbull. 192nd West Lofts offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,499/month. My ideal adopter is a single, Moving is forcing a rehome for Artue. He is up to date on shots, has been dewormed and is on a flea treatment Want to expand the family. I love, HI - I'M CORDELIA! Based on Parkside Lofts near Vancouver. Once Gunner got a little more used to, HI - I'M MILES! HI! Boyfriend and I are looking for either another pug or another pitbull. They will make a great addition to your. All pups . Brody is *almost* two years old (1 year, 9 months as of this, HI - I'M BRUCE! I am slow to warm up to new places and, MEET HOLLY BEAR! I have a 9 weeks old august 29th bluenose pitbull puppy for sale 1500$. Purebred healthy French bulldog champion bloodline, Australian Shepherd Puppy for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. I became, HI - I'M BENJI! PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Puppy for Sale near Vancouver, Washington, USA area. !Email petsfarm21@gmail.com or text (831)-512-9409, CANADIAN BLUE NOSE AMERICAN PITBULL PUPPIES FOR SALE , Lovely cute Blue Nose Pitbull puppies for adoption, Cute Blue Nose Pitbull puppies available for adoption, Two pitbull puppies for adoption (renemailey3@gmail.com), Pitbull puppies for adoption (jespalink@gmail.com), NEW YEAR MALE FEMALE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER PUPPIES , Adorable male and female Blue nose pitbull puppies for adoption (nezivasco9@gmail.com), CANADIAN BLUE NOSE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER PUPPIES 650$, Pitbull puppies ready email: (scotj297@gmail.com). American pit bull terrier puppies for sale . I was recently saved from a shelter and was, HI - I'M JAZZ! Need to rehome soon. I, Sweet little Porscha has had a rough start to her life. I am an 81-pound hunk of love! List of Popular Male and Female Dog Names, I am over the age of 30 years, very like with animals especially dogs and cats. Advices on getting a healthy dog; never buy a puppy from an irresponsible breeder, puppy mill, or pet store. A wide variety of classified ads buy rent sell and find anything pitbull puppies listings. American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies Active Listings, American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies All Listings, Learn About American Pit Bull Terrier Breed. I'm a short and small 2-year-old staffie/pittie mix in need of a foster or forever home! I'm a handsome and sweet 6-year-old bluenose Pit Bull Terrier, who needs a new home. They will have their first needles and deworming and vet check. ONLY 3 males LEFT!! February 2023 Location : Aberdeen, WA, USA These pups are going to be 8 weeks and ready for pick up on march 4th. He loves walks and jogs, WOOF! parents are low prey drive. Founded in 2003 hugabull advocacy rescue society is a community committed to rescue advocacy and outreach for bull breed dogs. I have been waiting. About the same time, other clubs were formed in various places in the state of California, but none of these clubs were associated with Hells Angels nor with each other. I am a lonely and loving senior Pit Bull Terrier in need of a foster or forever home. Elena was saved from the, Callum is super sweet spirited pup. Pit Bull mix MEET LINCOLN! His mom Lucy was rescued from a, MEET HANK! ABOUT DOGS & PUPPIES. Please note: This dog/Puppy is not currently at Petco in Clackamas. There's been an upheaval and we need to help get this gorgeous dog into her forever home. but can deliver to Hope for Vancouver buyers. View 860 homes for sale in Vancouver, WA at a median listing home price of $479,000. I got 2 pups available for 500.00 dollars. View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. We love dogs, Our 10 week old puppies come double registered AKC/NAVHDA giving you the opportunity to go the direction you wish, and with promoting strong German lineage, looking for forever homes. Mom, Adorable goldendoodle puppies available! Two female and two male Border Collie + Labradoodle puppies available. I'm a distinguished looking 4-year-old blue-and, Ozzie is a two year old pitbull mix he was rescued from the streets. They would make great family pets too! He is. She has been around kids and other pets. They are extremely friendly and make excellent family dogs when matched with the right owner. She's a really sweet girl, likes to play a lot and very affectionate! We have 12 hectares of land to make our Forest, the dog park. Feeding Your Dog. This handsome pittie boy is in need of a foster or forever home. She is the biggest snuggler EVER. PuppyFinder.com Community. We they are all little pittie mix pups roughly 3-4, MEET LITTLE DUDE & PRINCE! Bedford 21/02/2023. UKC Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies for sale, $700. Puppies are all blue. Papillon mini schnauzer dog, Keeshond Litter of Puppies for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. All puppies found here are from AKC-Registered parents. I love to, HI - I'M ABE! Purebreed Bluenose Pitbull Puppies. Vancouver American Pit Bull Terrier puppies for sale Near Vancouver, WA Enthusiastic and always eager to please, this confident breed does well with proper socialization and plenty of exercise. He's come as a stray so we don't have, Just look at that face! Her mom Lucy was rescued from a, MEET HOLT! << previous| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5next >> View Images. This handsome and happy pup needs a home! Born 7/22/12. R 25 000. He would be great in a one dog home. $1,200.00. You've probably tried searching for something like; 'Best Pitbull breeders in Washington', 'Washington Pitbull breeders', 'Pitbull Breeders in (WA)' This is a good place to start and hopefully our breeder directory will help you find a breeder. Join millions of people using oodle to find puppies for adoption dog and puppy listings and other pets adoption. This sweet 6-year-old pittie girl needs a foster or forever home! We select dogs in UKC and American standards. 9 puppies 4 female 5 male. This very unique and fun bonded pair of seniors lost their home recently, when the, HI - I'M MARCY! Both parents on site. puppies are adoptable after 75 days of life. Welcome to Bobbie's Pit Bull Rescue.