How Much Does a Standard Pool Cost in Arizona? Blooming Desert Pools and Landscape - Arizona landscape architecture firm Cultivators of Meaningful Spaces VIEW WORK 2018-2022 Blooming Desert. Custom swimming pool construction in Arizona is not a function of price, its a function of effort, & good communication is the key to a successful project. Fastest Pool Build vs Quality Pool Build: Is Quality Worth the Wait? Valley Wide Service. Unique Companies | Phoenix Custom Pool & Landscaping Follow Us Design + Build Outdoor Spaces As Unique As You Are. Up To 12X12 ALUMAWOOD PERGOLA WITH LATTICE TOP CHOICE OF COLOR AND FINISH, 3- SURFACE SELECT BOULDERS, MOUNDING & CONTOUR, AND UP TO 10 TONS 1/2 or 3/4 SCREENED GRANITE- $12,000, INCLUDES: COMPLETE POLY IRRIGATION DRIP SYSTEM WITH CONNECTION TO EXISTING TIMER, 10- 5 GALLON SHRUBS, 5- 5 GALLON GROUND COVER, 2- 36 BOX TREES, Up To 500SQFT PAVERS (NON-TUMBLED), Up To 500SQFT OF CHOICE SYNTHETIC GRASS, Up To 90LNFT PAVER BORDER. However, Unique's owner, Chris Griffin, wanted to make sure I knew of the potential consequences of such a move (some people find that salt water can negatively affect their natural travertine stone - certain grades and colors more than others - a risk I didn't want to take). Welcome to the story of how the McDermott family found backyard bliss! Or simply check out our latest Packages. Our Fresh New Website Is Set To Make Waves! Picture this: Youre submerged in the calming waters of your pool, looking out to the horizon and the edge of your pool seemingly carries on into the distance. These people have gone above what they are supposed to do. We have diligent workers who will design custom pools for you with additional waterfalls, therapeutic spas, and heater, upon your desire. Even though they were backed up, Sal came out the day after I spoke with Bonny. Request a free estimate and meet our award-winning designers. We would be happy to work with You again. Luckily, many pool and landscaping designs go hand in hand. To make your house into a home that you and your family can truly enjoy, you need to make it a comfortable and safe place to be. since 1996, A space built for family memories. We are economical as compared to other companies. At California Pools & Landscape, we build more than pools. In fact, many pool companies, such as No Limit Pools, specialize in custom packages. This commitment to industry leadership is apparent in everything we do, from our meticulous planning to our ongoing customer service. And as you'd expect it's mostly appreciated at night with the firepit and 2 fire columns lit up and the high quality lighting tucked under the bench wall. Fortunately, you have New Image Landscape and Pools on your side. We have always received the highest quality workmanship and our pools have been constructed on time and on budget 100% of the time. Call us: (480) 654-4422. Our goal is to outlast your warranty and give you lifelong results you love. They were always there for our questions and keeping us posted as to the start of the various stages of pool construction. Do you want to be able to swim in your pool year-round? As the BBB's Ethic's award winner, we are committed to meeting expectations . By David Brown. Website by VURIA. Pool Point Of View - Cocktail Off The Course. We had blank backyard. As far as objectivity I appreciate his candor regarding the implications of maintaining a salt water pool while upgrading the pool decking to travertine. We are a full service Landscape Company: custom landscape design, installation, synthetic grass, putting green, sprinkler systems, sod, fire pit, hardscapes, paver . Ultimately when I decided I wasn't willing to give up a salt water system (and didn't want to routinely pay for an expensive travertine sealant that would protect it from the salt water) it was decided not to pursue a travertine decking. The Unique team was also great at fixing things we werent completely satisfied with, such as adjusting deck tiles that we wanted better aligned. Stop dreaming and start swimming. At California Pools & Landscape we strive to create the ultimate backyard environment for our customers. Click the buttons pool types below to see specific pool shapes or scroll down to view . Are you looking to add a pool & spa in your backyard, but arent sure what the cost would be? Our number one goal is the complete and total satisfaction of our customers. Most homeowners with a acre of lawn and landscaping spend around $10,000 on professional designs, new soil, grading, grass seed, plants, patio, and a backyard walkway. Otherwise, you may not be 6 Things You Must Decide Before Hiring a Pool Company. SWIM BY SUMMER! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. We understand that every backyard and pool area is unique, so we tailor our approach to each home. See Packages page for a general package price. ft. yard desert package is currently priced at just under $3,000 plus tax. Price Match Guarantee. Suite 118 We know that a pool is an investment, in your home and in your familys lifestyle. Installation was great. Highlights: High Quality Pool Design, Good Price, BBB Accredited Business, Providing Innovative Design, Financing Available, Free Design & Pebble Upgrade. The process was easy and they did the legwork for all approvals. The possibilities are unlimited. At the top of my list of New Years resolutions is spend more time with family and friends. I know thats Family Fun Poolside Pools Get Started Custom Pools Splash Pool Package Pool Gallery Special Offers Spas Commercial Pools Financing About About Us Accreditations Testimonials The Presidential Pool Park Upcoming Events Showroom Locations Phoenix & Gilbert Pool Builder . 20+ Years Experience. The Top 9 Pool Builders In Arizona In 2023 (Ratings & Reviews). The company can come in and begin the process of designing your backyard oasis. Your first mortgage lender will require a signed pool contract to start the process of including the pool into your mortgage. Waterline tile on a pool is most likely something that you havent had to ever think about before. The company can also figure out what kind of landscaping will be best for your yard. Think You Know Calpool.com? Email: Email Us Now! When youre starting the process of building California Pools & Landscape Voted Best Pool Builder in Phoenix Magazines Best of the Valley 2022. California Pools & Landscape was founded on the principle of making pool building a better experience for people. Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (By Appointment Only) ROC: KA-5 330888; Presidential Pools, Spas & Patio is proud to be independently rated the #1 Pool Builder in Arizona and the largest pool builder in the country. Are you ready to start your pool & backyard project, but when it comes to determining your budget, youre a bit lost? building pools in Arizona Email: Email Us Now! Mesa AZ, 85210, 2022 Copyright New Image Landscaping and Pools LLC, 2815 S. Alma School Rd. The entire world has been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. My team included primary contacts of Kevin and Bart. Pool and landscape AZ designers are able to design a customized package for you and your needs. California Pool & Landscape is Arizona's premier pool and outdoor living construction company. We bring your unique vision to life with an eye to quality craftsmanship and enduring functionality. INCLUDES: COMPLETE POLY IRRIGATION DRIP SYSTEM WITH CONNECTION TO EXISTING TIMER, 10- 5 GALLON SHRUBS, 5- 5 GALLON GROUND COVER, 2- 24 BOX TREES, Up To 350SQFT PAVERS (NON-TUMBLED), Up To 350SQFT OF CHOICE SYNTHETIC GRASS. After back and forth I ended up paying over $36,000. Pleasure Pools & Landscaping offers the best designs for spa and pool installation in Tucson, Arizona, at the lowest prices. We had an amazing pool building experience with California Pools, from start to finish. My project included a pergola, bbq w/ countertop, artificial turf, concrete, and trees/plants with irrigation. Our Latest ProjectResort Living At Its Best. We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of our new state-of-the-art Arizona pool design center located at 4320 W Chandler Blvd Suite 1 in Chandler 85226 conveniently located close We had a pool built about 2 years ago. Again thank you Unique for making a dream come true and a gorgeous pool and backyardKevin and Bart your the best! New Image Landscape and Pools Has All You Need to Create Your Own Backyard Oasis But that's not all! Here youll find 6 custom-designed swimming pools that conform to most cities in the state of Arizona residential pool design criteria. Adding a water feature around your pool will create a You deserve to have your dream backyard, with destinations for entertainment and relaxation just steps from your door. Our clients and employees are our number one priority and as such, we are adapting to maintain our high quality of service in the safest possible way. Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make money from these affiliate links. The softscaping around the fire pit is still lacking, but that's because I've taken too long deciding on how I want the plants done, but I can't wait to complete that part of it which will truly help showcase this beautiful piece of masonry. It's been 2 years since our yard has been totally transformed and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out; just looking at it makes us smile, and we have gotten numerable compliments. Unique Companies was built to be one-of-a-kind from inception. An Honest Review. AZ pools and landscapes need to have your backyard in mind. A can do attitude and approach to your swimming pool projects details is at the heart of our building philosophy. Want to spruce up your existing home or are you planning on the purchase of a new home in the Phx Area? From fun in the sun to warming up by the fire, weve got Five Essentials For a Perfect Summer Swim. Arizona Pools are a must when you live in one of the hottest regions of the US, having your dreams come to reality with custom pools, hot tubs, spas and landscaping by Desert Mountain Pools. To begin, I sought several quotes for our project. A combination of a pool and spa in your backyard At California Pools & Landscape we know that every backyard has a story and this one centers on the Lappanos from Scottsdale, AZ. 1.5 cu. California Phoenix Pool Contractor is a 2014 BBB Business Ethics Award Winner. Even if you have only lived in Arizona for one summer, you get it; the desert reaches new degrees of scorching heat with temperatures so high, you never imagined it would be possible to live through it. to Poco Verde Pools and Landscaping, Arizona's premier pool and landscape company. Every Package is Unique to Every Customer. Explore our blogs, videos, editorial and photo gallery to find everything you need to bring your vision to life. Make sure to install You know California Pools as your premier destination for Arizonas ultimate backyards. How can we help make your dream backyard a reality today? He or she can create a model or design of what your backyard will look like. One thing I should mention is that the owner of the company takes an active interest in all his projects and comes across as competent, caring, professional, and very objective. Mon.- Fri. 6AM-5PM What Type Of Pool Can I Get If My Budget Is $200 K Or More? I would recommend to anyone. He or she will need to come to your home and determine where you can build a pool. custom swimming pool builder. I highly recommend California Pools to anyone looking to build a pool. This is a Every backyard has a story and this story chronicles how Phil & Melanie Multop created their dream outdoor living environment with the help of California Pools & Landscape. 480-503-3300 | frontdesk@caribbeanpoolsaz.com. Annual Survey and Analysis of 16 Million Monthly Users Presidential Pools, Spas & Patio Incorporated in 1992, Presidential Pools specializes in new pool construction. Most Package Options and Materials are Listed Below. Customized lighting options allow pool owners to change the mood and highlight water features and architectural elements. Five Backyard Design Ideas for Fun Under the Sun. The application process is simple and secure. You and your pool builder will need to decide what kind of pool would be best. Our Pool Design Ideas series was created to help spark ideas of what might be a good fit for you in your backyard. Serving Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, and everywhere in between, we offer some of the top pool and landscape services in the state! Each constructed pool has materials and designs that are different. SWIM BY SUMMER Contact Caribbean Pools Today to get started! Virtual Architect Ultimate with Landscaping and Decks Design 10 is an all-in-one package for creating stunning indoor and outdoor spaces. Buy a Package. So many things to be GRAT, The hammock is calling call now to speak with, Before and after photos of one of our ongoing proj, Come see us at the @maricopacountyhomeshows This W, Too cool to miss SUMMER! Silver Landscaping Package | Landscaping Deals in Arizona | New Image The Silver Landscape Package The Silver Landscape Package Because we understand that sometimes less really IS more, we offer the Silver Landscape Package for those who prefer the simpler things in life. If youre in the process of looking for a company to build or remodel your in-ground pool, no doubt youve carefully researched and thought about different construction options for your Is California Pools & Landscape A Good Fit For Me? up to 2,000sqft of yard. We want you to enjoy your outdoor living area every day for many years to come. In Phoenix, you'll typically find inground. Pool Design Ideas: Freeform Tiered Treasure, Pool Design Ideas: Modern Geometric Pool Design In Cave Creek. The California Pools and Landscape Experience. Nothing but 5 stars for the staff and the company. Gilbert is a suburb in the east valley which continues to be voted one of the best communities to live in. Poco Verde has been serving the valley of the sun for over 35 years. Over the last 34 years, we have focused building more than gorgeous Arizona swimming pools and exquisite outdoor living spaces we have also built an unprecedented reputation for outstanding customer service and unparalleled craftsmanship. The California Pools & Landscape Opens Largest Pool Design Center in Arizona. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ). Chandler, AZ, February 4, 2014 California Pools & Landscape, swimming pool builder of Chandler, AZ AZ Pool Builder Donates Pool To Conservation Center. In our 34 years of experience we have gathered a wealth of information to inspire and inform you as you dream up a sublime backyard sanctuary. We are a nationally awarded designer of backyards of every description, but our most prestigious award is meeting our customers expectations. If youre reading this, then chances are youre conducting research about installing an in-ground swimming pool. Get ready to dive into pool circulation 101 with our pro designer Steve Reichmuth! Whichever the case, we have a landscape package designed to fit most of the home lots here in Maricopa and Pinal counties. California Pools & Landscape Through The Eyes Of The Judges But somehow you did. The package includes: 13 tons of 1/2-inch premium granite. Arroyo. 40 N. Central Avenue, Suite 1400, Phoenix, AZ 85004. People have different reasons for wanting a pool, and your reason is crucial to ensuring you choose the right options. Most Cities in the Valley have a rebate program for removing grass in your yard. We've become the best Phoenix pool builders and contractors by giving our customers our complete attention. We are ready to help make your pool a reality! The other two came back with nothing close to our budget and one of the two didn't do landscape. Not all customers are the same, and neither are their needs. The pool may overlook the mountains or a dry riverbed that fills when it rains. It will be easy for you to see your plan before the company ever begins digging. Gilbert, Arizona 85233 Check out the new calpool.com 3.0 and California Pools & Landscapes works with each client individually to understand their hopes, dreams, and objectives for their ultimate backyard. They are very talented, efficient and they stand behind their very high end quality workmanship! Its another thing entirely to build a true backyard oasis one Lets face it; fire is something we humans have been gathering around for ages. . Courtyards. Alongside, we have expeditious professionals to design hardscapes, patio, and backyards for you. Our Learning Center is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to dream, plan, and build the backyard oasis of your dreams! All these questions allow your pool and landscape designer to make the best possible choices for you. Packages do not include any prep/demo or other removal costs. Normally I become very annoyed with my wife's extensive research on projects, products etc. Take it from my hours and hours of research and meeting with different pool companies in the area California Pools not only has competitive prices but also the best staff around! chandler, mesa, gilbert, queen creek, san tan valley. 480-967-6120; Contact; Aquienta Pools and Landscaping. Ifyourelike mosthomeownerswho are interested ininstallingan in-ground swimming pool, paying cash would be adifficult(if notimpossible)proposition. You also could use some serious landscaping. Pools and the Arizona heat are a match made in heaven. Pergolas - Arizona's Leading New Pool Builder Offer extended due to popular demand. What many people sometimes dont initially think about is that construction Go Green: Ask Your Pool Company About These Energy Saving Options. We are a pioneering contractor in complete end-to-end landscape architecture. All Rights Reserved. Other companies were excited to recommend it as it is a huge upsell. We can come out to your house, listen to what you need, and design your perfect getaway spot. SWIM BY SUMMER! The Lappanos moved to the valley from 5 Best Deck Types For Your Inground Pool or Deck Resurfacing. Are you looking to upgrade your backyard, but arent sure what your budget can get you? Arizona's Top Rated Premier Pool Builder - Ranked #1 in AZ -. Do you have a great view you want to emphasize? Cost of Landscaping Front Yard. Individually or as a total package Let us build your "Oasis" in the desert. Instead, green means eco-friendly and International Torch Award Winner: BBB Interviews Jeremy Smith, California Pools. One thing that caused Unique to stand out was 1) RESPONSIVENESS (received email back same day I expressed interest in this company inquiring when I'd like to meet with a design rep), 2) CONSISTENT UPFRONT COMMUNICATION (other companies would delay or sometimes not respond to emails but I generally received email response back the same day), 3) HELPFUL WEBSITE (very nice portfolio that was absent many other companies' websites and increased my confidence about moving forward with this company). We are pool builders Mesa AZ that want you to stay as cool as possible, and because of that, we are offering three unique deals for yourpool and landscape needs thatyou just wont find anywhere else! If you are looking for a customized pool and landscaping package, give us a call or simply fill out our online form to get in touch today. ft. All Purpose Garden Soil Miracle-Gro Garden Soil All Purpose grows Miracle-Gro Garden Soil All Purpose grows bigger, more beautiful plants, vegetables, fruits and flowers (versus unfed plants)-because when it comes to your garden, only the best will do. Packages cover approx 1500- 2000 Sqft. Pool Package Package Price $39,995 As Low As $350/month Visualize your new pool in your backyard with our complimentary 3D Virtual Rendering Inground Play Pool Premium Travertine Decking & Coping Inground Pool Cleaner And More See Complete Package Details The Ultimate Pool Package Package Price $45,995 As Low As $400/month Concrete Pavers. We design and build custom outdoor spaces with superior attention to detail and distinctive elegance. For starters I told the salesman Matt that I wanted the pool and landscape package which was advertised for $32,939 which includes a way to control your pool remotely. Pumps are the heartbeat of pools through circulation. At California Pools & Landscape, we are in the business of building backyards that truly wow. The Aquienta Difference; . But somehow you did. Price Match Guarantee. Please ask a rep for more details. We believe that the experiences our clients enjoy with family and friends Whats your idea of the perfect backyard haven? Our number one goal is you and your family's complete and total satisfaction. The Aquienta Difference. Services: Residential, Commercial and Custom Pools, Spas, In-ground Spas, Above Ground Spas, Swimming Pool Plastering, Financing Available, Free Estimates, Consultations. Location & Hours 260 N Gilbert Rd Ste 5 Mesa, AZ 85203 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards Ask the Community Ask a question Q: Considering how to finance your backyard vision? The first step a Phoenix pool, and any most trusted landscaping company in Carrollton, GAand landscaping designer will take is to evaluate your yard. We use state-of-the-art image modeling that allows you to dream in 3D. If youre in the process of looking for a pool company to build your in-ground swimming pool, no doubt youve carefully researched and thought about different construction options for your 10 Questions Your Pool Builder Should Ask About Your Lifestyle. I called Unique to help me repair misters that was not a warranty issue. Arizona Living Landscape & Design - Arizona's #1 Landscape Designer Contractor Ready to transform your landscape? Summer is not that far away, though, and the inferno lurks just beyond. Schedule a consultation Our Quality Our Quality Our Process Our Process Gallery Gallery Testimonials Testimonials History History Firepit's. Front Yard Deset. Maricopa Pools is a diligent company offering new pool builds, pool remodeling, and landscape designing for over 20 years. Are you entertaining building a pool or maybe just purchased one and looking to learn about the required barrier codes? The California Pools & Landscape Learning Center is the online home of everything essential to pool and backyard building. Each project is 100% custom and with our engineering background, we embrace unique challenges, whether you have a sloping yard, difficult drainage, or special structural elements. Or, do you see an overgrown nightmare where no pool would dare to enter? Our professional workers provide the following services to our clients: Hire us to avail of the following benefits: Take a virtual tour of some of our pool construction projects. Companies often have pool designers with experience in landscape design. 3D Design Gallery. 21606 N Yellowstone Cir, Sun City West, AZ, 85375. YES we can design your yard through video! Are you picturing the shape of the pool, the waterline tile or special features you might include? Whether you are looking for a new pool or spa, landscape design, hardscaping, or outdoor furniture and accessories, we have the knowledge and expertise to make your vision a reality. My wife was impressed with his design expertise but me personally I thought he had an extraordinary attention to detail. Do you want native Arizona foliage for your backyard, or something else? I signed the contract with Pool and Landscape AZ back in Oct. 2021 with the understanding that there was supply chain and . Everyone in the company has the authority to take care of the customer and to do what is right., Mary E. Power, CEO for the Council of Better Business Bureaus. * Design Pictures are For Example Purposes Only. This results in a wide range of costs and a national average range of $8,000 to $15,000, depending on the project scope. Monsoons can include high winds and heavy rainfall along with thunder and lightning. Here at California Pools & Landscapes, we With California Pools & Landscape, every season is a great season to spend time in your backyard! Youre ready to build a pool in your backyard, but dont know how to choose the pool company thats right for you. More rock or plants can be added for larger yards. And it's nice that this information is also found on Unique's website, something I have not seen on any other Phoenix landscaping website. California Pools & Landscape is incredibly honored to have been one of only four companies in North America to be presented the Better Business Bureau International Torch Award for Ethics. Is it the greatest barbecue and pool party setting ever? Welcome to New Image Landscape and Pools LLC, the most trusted, experienced, and skilled Arizona landscape company in Phoenix for your custom pool and landscaping needs. We cannot thank you and Mark Helmer enough. What about the decking that How Much Are Typical Monthly Swimming Pool Payments In Arizona? We have diligent workers who will design custom pools for you with additional waterfalls, therapeutic spas, and heater, upon your desire. Our 1,500 sq. Mesa, AZ 85206, most trusted landscaping company in Carrollton, GA, 7 Best Ways To Finance a Swimming Pool in Arizona, Outdoor Living Space Ideas for Arizona Homes, Phoenix Pool & Patio Builders, Installation, Pool Studuio - Professional 3D Pool Design Software. Deco Wall. Pavers Plants It starts with the pool and then we enhance your backyard with lush tropical foliage to create paradise. Landscape Architects & Designers in Tucson. Purchased a new home in Queen Creek at the end of December. They do this through recognition programs, affording opportunities for career growth, and by offering ongoing ethics/leadership training. Your backyard should be an enjoyable retreat your entire household can appreciate. California Pool & Landscape is Arizona's premier pool and outdoor living construction company. Custom Pools Designed Just For You Our swimming pool designers are highly trained in pools and landscaping, both aesthetically, and functionally THUNDERBIRD POOLS AND SPAS IS THE AWARD-WINNING CUSTOM POOL BUILDER, DESIGNING GORGEOUS POOLS AND SPAS FOR FAMILIES JUST LIKE YOURS IN THE GREATER PHOENIX AREA. What Type Of Pool Can I Get With A $150 K - $200 K Budget? We create A Splash of Excellence with our customer service, quality components and the construction techniques we employ. Its always nice to be recognized for your efforts, thanks to everyone who had anything to do with this recognition. Selecting the right pool company to design and build the swimming pool youve always wanted is a big decision and probably the most pivotal one youll make in the whole Hidden Costs Your Pool Builder Should Include in Their Quote. Schedule A Design Consultation We have a beautiful, refreshing and relaxing pool. Your family's vision is closer than you think. New Pools We specialize in building custom in-ground swimming pools. This project's low cost is around $3,000 for new . This gorgeous outdoor retreat was built for clients who recently had retired to Arizona from San Francisco. Each project is 100% custom and with our engineering background, we embrace unique challenges, whether you have a sloping yard, difficult drainage, or special structural elements. This phase was relatively quick and easy. Shout out to Pam in financing who was kind enough to hold my hand threw l process. Community Service & Organizations | #1 Pool Builder Arizona - Dolphin Pools For an estimate or if you have a question please contact us at (602) 569-6336 Pools & More New Image Landscape and Pools Your Backyard Goals. We now use our backyard regularly, and our curb appeal has encouraged our neighbors to follow suit. Welcome to our first installment of Pool Science with Steve! Looking for something custom, our designers have over 20 yrs experience in pool design, not much they havent seen. Check our jaw-dropping photo galleries, informative videos, backyard biographies, stories, and more. Home; Popular Pool Packages; Gallery; Financing; Services. Its such a small detail but since this is your pool, it Building A Pool During a Pandemic? This is a big decision to make and it can be overwhelming Small Backyard Pool Design Ideas: Phoenix Spool, Pool Point Of View - Modern Classic Style In Sedella, Small Backyard Pool Design Ideas: Queen Creek Ace, Pool Design Ideas: Modern Geometric Art In Cave Creek, Pool Design Ideas: Paradise Valley Retro Resort, How To Choose The Best Waterline Tile For Your Pool. This lakeside gem was a spectacular example of California Pools & Landscapes seamless blending of a beautiful natural landscape with a modern backyard oasis. Unique Landscapes & Custom Pools of Phoenix, AZ specializes in high-end . How much does a pool cost? SOIL TYPE Certain backyards have soil that is so hard, special equipment is required to dig the hole for a pool. The stunning lake at our clients At California Pools & Landscape, we realize that each client is unique and will approach their project in their own way. The superintendent in charge of pool set everything up and explained very well. Jay Roberts. Remove heavy water use landscapes such as- sod, tropical plants and trees not indigenous to Arizona's desert, and replace with Xeriscape (aka desert landscape). Yes, you can design your next backyard project 100% online. 6 Steps to Designing Your Ultimate Backyard Online.