They may be someone you talk to for days then they randomly need a lot of alone time then they bounce back. Hence, identifying and overcoming these problems is essential. Aquarius placements tend to work on building a community for themselves & peace. Venus- Pluto are very good with people they will analyze everything you like to make you be obsessed with them. (Heard stories, underdeveloped energy ONLY). Astrology | Astrology Answers Like their life is super unpredictable the most random things happen. This is my opinion based on doing charts and picking peoples brains which is one of my hobbies. The breath of life starts with the first house. 40) Sun in 6th house and Saturn in 11th house and if Jupiter is in or accepting any one of the two planets then native never losses political election in their life. A lot of people look up to them as well. Most Rare Auspicious List Of Yogas In Vedic Astrology In Horoscope/ Kundli/ Birth Chart Prediction: Very rare peculiar combination in Astrology which when present produces auspicious yoga in Horoscope. I think in my case it is at least in part Saturn in the 7th house square my Mars and Sun in Gemini. Someone with a Scorpio mercury is most likely more quiet but people are still drawn to them and people may even spread rumors about them in school because they attract assumers. However, people tend to misunderstand their abilities. If you follow the lunar cycle, youll likely notice flashes of intuitive insight on new and full moons. Water risings ( Moon in 1st & Neptune in 1st) ) I always believed that having a Water rising will always tone down and make the natal chart more softer. Cancer mars anger is also really overlooked when extremely like extremely provoked they can be extremely scary and can be prone to being physically aggressive, they can smack bitches Im telling you maybe while crying but they can! Could be slow readers and may avoid heavy paragraphs and may like things layed out for better concentration. Understand it in the normal way youd understand the rising signs in the natal chart but in more of a subtle way + your natal rising sign combined will be the ultimate vibe + first impression. BML/PRIAPUS EXACTLY AT VENUS/MARS MDPT ,30' ORB OR LESS. airbnb with pool in detroit, michigan; firefly axolotl for sale twitter; super bowl 2022 halftime show memes instagram; what happened to suzanne pleshette voice youtube Nessus 2.9. Saturn dominants give me big daddy energy. Water houses being occupied gives a watery flair to those planets even though they are not in water signs. Virgo placements get scared when things are going good because they think itll just get bad again. Someone with Moon in water and Air venus can have the love language of words of affirmation. Whatever planet and maybe the sign over your 4th house could tell you potentially the aura and perhaps the physical looks of your house. They opposite Libra, they would benefit from balance & routine, they are very sensitive when it comes to opinions of people and influences they value and can easily be influenced into things if they dont think too clearly. Besides someone being a cheater is much more complex than just placements it goes with them as a person and bad manifestation of aspects. Plagiarism and reposting of my work is strictly prohibited and has consequences. yall so secretive . Aquarius placements have this praise energy. if u have this aspect i love you pls dont hate urself, i swear everyone ive met with this aspect had low self esteem :/ pls dont i love you, why do pisces risings look like fairies??!?! It is because the planets are in their own world and it is not this earth plane one. I just thinks shes a bitch and she thinks Im a negative, depressing person. I cant really follow the question, my Friend. Let me know and we will go from there! Trine Moon would make for a positive person with a great vibe. They tend to be older than their classmates. Scorpio placements ideal date is to snuggle up in a cozy room and watch some mysteries together. (Not a serious crush). Do not repost, plagiarize, reword, copy, do not claim as your own. Scorpio placements do not freak out at things that are seen as taboo by others, they can formally talk about the darker / sexual side of things. When your natal moon or natal Neptune is placed in either of these houses, your intuition is amplified. They have ways of detaching themselves emotionally and preferring to live somewhere else (their head) and just be in their thoughts all the time. They have to be entertained 24/7. Bad Placements in Astrology - Shining Moon Astrology My moon (cancer) squares my aac node (Libra) and my true node is in the third house (Scorpio) it is semi sextile tomy asc node and my dejainara squares my vVenus, whats that mean? Is it the worst thing possible? Aries in 2nd house tend to be making money at young ages / more advanced but not always the best at keeping it. They could have very loud coughs, etc. Their mother may have made them eat very healthily. They always wanna make sure theyre safe and always motivate them to a healthy lifestyle. Well, Diane, first of all, are these planets REALLY in the 12th house? You need to start surrounding yourself with better energies and people that put the effort because y'all put a LOT of effort into things once youre emotionally involved and can find yourself into one-sided situations quite often. Mercury can play a role in how we receive messages from our intuition. Aquarius / 11th house placements / Uranus Dominance are such original and intelligent people and are very misunderstood. Sagittarius risings & moons & gemini risings & gemini moons tend to be the class clowns from what Ive observed. I just realized I have Moon conjunct Dejanira and Dejanira conjunct Child, a little over two degrees and a little under two degrees respectively, in Virgo, 11th house. virgo risings look like fairies too but like garden fairies.. they look so youthful! I have Moon, Saturn and Venus in the 12th Taurus, Your email address will not be published. Kids may be drawn to Cancer placements & some Cancer placements may have had to babysit at one point. The way they have a forgiving heart, but that is just a part of them. 5. Water Mars (Mars in 4th, Mars in 8th, Mars in 12th) do have a harder time with anger because Mars likes to do things fast and Water mars like to take things a little slower and have tendencies to drain themselves. Work on being more confrontational cause trust me you can see and feel through everything. Example; Midheaven in Sagittarius; Nice butt/ Legs. Example; Closed the door, but for some reason they convinced themselves they didnt. They really reflect on what happened. I have done some research on this degree and it doesnt always mean youll end up evil. Everyone thought they were so fucking weird yet they were so likeble. 28) Rahu in 3rd house can make one celebrity in life provided Venus and Sun is strong in Horoscope. The sun person sees Venus as beautiful and their whole world. theyre very sensitive to energy, 12th house stelliums either sleep too much or NEVER sleep, uranus in 3rd people are the most intelligent!! (Also goes to Venus in 8th) Theyre also quite introverted and not always clingy. Venus- Lilith Individuals tend to like darker aesthetics / grunge. Sextile Saturn (6.5 degrees) This is one of the hardest things to have in the chartbar none. They cant see their worth too easily but they praise love and positivity and cant let this part of them shown too easily, no one really knows them until they open up (Capricorn in 4th). You dont have a water void with jupiter in Cancer. scorpio placements have a really intense way of communicating so scorpio mercuries may be mistakes for scorpio suns & big three scorpio placements. 4. Ive also met a lot of Taurus placements who love hugs or love holding their loved ones close to them. Yes, mars is conjunct your ASC. and what about north node in 12th house..since 12 th house is piscean? i swear omg looking like whole models yall. scorpio risings its okay to tell someone what you ate today it will not be used against you.. aquarius risings how does it feel for everyone to be jealous of you, because you do your own shit and are still hella admired? It would generally give more feminine traits. they lowkey be judging everybody. Astrology offers us a portal to explore another dimension of ourselves. It does not feel challenged at the same time - often reflecting attributes that are thought to be conventional in that realm of life. If you have aries degrees in your chart, look at where it is! So stop with this. Most people look up to you for advice and comfort. capricorn culture is making / wanting to make bank since they were 10. Fire moons with Earth mars can quite loose control when they are provoked. When I watch sad movies, I can cry buckets. The point is, its inconsistent. This aspect seems to fragment a person. But also remember your words can back-fire on you a lot making you regret things you have said in the past. I really love Cancer Venuses / Venus in 4th they do their best to take care of everyone but needs to at times take care of themselves more. They can give too much care and love once they think someone deserves it but not everyone deserves an Earth rising, thats when they isolate themselves and most would wonder what happened to them, they need frequent breaks to heal themselves, make sure to prioritize your ways of healings. Yall fall in love with anyone thatunderstands you. Your Moon tells you what you need in a relationship emotionally obviously and it tells you what would be a deal breaker. Mercury in Aquarius individuals most likely like to let their thoughts out on the Internet and they tend to be outcasted in School. Venus in taurus tells me you love spoiling yourself 24/7, as you should. Mercury - Saturn individuals have an intellect that goes beyond their years. How can I not be with her as my mother and my skin problems and the scarring it has done to me? No matter how hard you try to tell yourself it doesnt matter, you know negativity gets to you at times, you shut yourself down. Jupiter Neptune Conjunction 2022 Meaning: This Ultra-Rare Meeting How the Moon Placement at the Time of Your Birth Is Tied to Your Previous Lives - Part 1. At other times, you become a powerful thinker and are capable of great logic and reasoning. Vedic Shastras - SOME RAREST CONCEPTS OF ASTROLOGY IN ONE SHOT Some and our People with Rahu in 1st have a very beautiful physical beauty to them. By studying the placements and aspects in our natal charts, we can decode our personal strengths, weaknesses, and reappearing themes in our lives. Many people with this aspect are crazy and have bipolar and schizophrenia. Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my work. 2) Sun-Venus-Mercury combination together in any single house will give good reputation and success in any artistic field. Example: Tarot Cards). Its commonly found that these people attract people who either love them or hate them. People tend to often wonder their ways of doing things and this could cause them to get envy or rude remarks. Certain planets do not do well in certain house because their significations bring out their worse qualities and these placements can get ignored sometimes but they have a deep suffering quality and can bring out more karmic challenges than usual. gemini venuses.. memes isnt a love language , sag moon / venus tells me once you find the one youll take them everywhere like a dog oh guess what honey I bought us tickets to canada.. were leaving tomorrow, saturn in 8th we get it you feel like no one appreciates your work when you put your whole soul into it, moon in 4th.. its okay to let go of your old childhood clothes.. the memories will stay with you, moon in 4th is like having old toys because it means something to you , aquarius venuses we get it you like giving your loved ones unique nicknames that only you know of, leo moons.. we get it your mother takes you shopping every day.. but you also have to hand in those assignments quick though, scorpio moons your friends dont hate you, taurus moon culture is not using your new car because you dont wanna ruin it, you want it to look pretty forever, taurus moons culture is either gatekeeping your money or spending it right away, moon in 4th / pisces moons.. WE GET IT.. youre the mother of the friend group and will protect their kids at all costs, scorpio moons we get it.. you love that black nail polish, mercury in 5th.. yall dont have to make your texts so aesthetic 24/7, mars in gemini.. WE GET IT you were the quickest typer in your class, and the only reason you win at arguments is because you type hella fast or speak hella fast.. you wont even let the other person say shit, scorpio placements.. yall say you are bad bitches but cant handle being wrong.. yall will bring up anything to win agaisnt somebody , gemini + scorpio in a chart if underdeveloped is a master manipulator. People with Virgo risings / placements tend to have a sense of humor where they make fun of themselves a lot, it doesnt bother them. But sometimes I also think Im really unlucky in some cases, specially as Im growing older, idk why. Moon Placement at Birth and Past Lives - askAstrology Blog People may see them as angry where they are just standing up for themselves. On Oct,27,1994 1,2,3,4 asteroids are all on their own or each other Helio nodes,, this is very rare configuration. Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my observations. Discover the key to your unique life path & personality, four clairs: clairvoyance (seeing); clairaudience (hearing); clairsentience (feeling); and claircognizance (knowing), The Moons Watery Vibes Can Be Found in These Lunar Plants. Escho musica por que me gusta mucho. Even though this is not a favorable position, if you work with it you can overcome it and it will become a positive. Though not an exhaustive list below are my favorite archetypes to look for in the chart as a way of appreciating your unique blend of witchy-ness based on your natal astrology placements: Black Moon Lilith // Instinct & Dismantling Power Structures. Can you relate to my articles on it? You lead with empathy, compassion, and feeling. like yall are just wayyy too smart its hard to win them agaisnt an argument like you physically and mentally cant, every gemini rising ive met had chubby cheeks? Your email address will not be published. Example; Mercury in Aries degree will make the native much more straight to the point and could shock people with what they say. Neptune in 10 | 1st individuals be careful of copycats you may say you are aware but these placements tend to not notice when people mimic them until later on. Below are some of the key traits for each sign of each zodiac sign. Some other placements can be harder, but it's a rare Venus that ever acts malefically. (Check other placements). I know fire placements are given the reputation of being creative and shit they are, but air placements tend to be incredibly creative too but they may express it through writing the most. Im not saying Uranus / Aquarius dominants have bad luck but things are very unexpected in their life with them. Moon likes being in Cancer hence it is very dominant. They have the talent to be able to fore-see disaster before it happens but they tend to have a very strong energy. Jupiter Conjunct Venus I call this "Big Love" This person glows with love. Mercury in retrograde individuals may struggle putting up boundaries and making themselves clear & why a lot of people tend to walk all over them. Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting the Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System. Example; Uranus in 1st may attract a lot of Aquarius energy or /and be confused as an Aquarius placement often. At worse could indicate lies around the home & twisted information. I am so sorry, Kate. House placements can also be a mitigating factor. This isnt to mistake them as fake but they can camouflage into situations very well. 27) Saturn-Jupiter if aspects each other in horoscope or in conjunction sitting together in any house will give wealth from the age of 34 till the old age. Leo placements literally have cat eyes, some have round eyes, or whatever shape it may be, they tend to intimidate people by their eyes, in my opinion Leo placements have very bright noticeable eyes no matter the color. Aquarius venuses only want a best friend & lover in both. Aquarius placements tend to strive on healthy friend groups even if their circle is small there is an aura of being friends with everybody even if you dont really know them. They tend to like making healthier habits for their friends. Also if your sun, moon, or ascendant is in an air sign that is in 24 degrees or more, then you are more likely to embody those eyes of the water signs because in Vedic astrology . That one person who already knew the culprit of crime shows? A planet cazimi is elevated in power and status to a very high degree. Virgo and Gemini placements find a place where you can journal or let your thoughts out in a healthy way because you guys are big ranters. Scorpio placements dont take no for an answer when they really want something. As our collective consciousness continues to shift and astrology becomes more mainstream and widely accepted, more people are placing stock in the occult: lunar cycles, energy clearing rituals, crystals, and arguably most importantly, intuition. Rare and common zodiac placements? | Lipstick Alley A lot of Air dominants have a lot of regrets from what Ive noticed a lot wish they could go back in time (Observation) . This is when you have three or. From personal experience Libra risings have somewhat of a hard problem opening up, they have this image of themselves they dont want to be seen different at times. What do people usually forget to look at for rare findings in the birth chart? Thanks for your comment! Im guessing its because I have grand trines connecting the water houses. Lilith exact on my MC (both mean and true) at 0 degrees makes it very strong for me as well. The closer the degree, the worse. IC 29.5 Cancer. Answer (1 of 9): One of the rarest, that doesn't appear often in a natal chart, is a planet "cazimi" the Sun. I have noticed one thing about the 8th house and it can tell you what backfires on you. Venus in Gemini / Venus in Air signs may be okay with being friends they once had a silly crush on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en__PVxdoio. Western astrology had its origins in ancient Mesopotamia, and spread throughout Egypt, Greece, the Roman Empire, and the Islamic world. And it's hard to separate from sexuality and other charisma factors. People with Eros (#433) / Venus / Mars in 9th could find themselves getting into hookups in travel or foreign places. Also look at the ruler of the 7th house. Uranus in 3rd tells me that you are consideredthe weird kid but are hella fucking smart. Appearance Of Eyes Through The Zodiac | ElsaElsa You sound like you have a water void! The three major components of your natal chart are your sun sign, moon sign, and ascendant. The ASC is an element you dont have makes you appear a way you are not. Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my observations. I shouldnt be feeling this way. Sun- Venus conjuctions in synastry are very beautiful. Darkest placements in a Natal chart - Astrology Weekly You have a natural talent of creativity & dont let anything unoriginal bother you. Sagittarius placements couldve been trouble makers or less serious when young. The degree of yours Mars shows who you may either hate / attracted to to an immense level & also who you may argue with a lot. Privacy Policy. They usually inspire & may others feel more confident. xx. Moon in 10th individuals tend to have a mother who have high expectations for them, chances are they didnt received much emotional support. Date: January 18th. Check your midheaven degree for farther insight on career this lifetime! For example a lot like working out at a specific time. Jewelry & Timepieces Opens about 11/24/2021. They may also have siblings who are considered very attractive. Gemini placements tend to do things quite fast like eating fast. Moon in Sagittarius individuals are prone to developing emotional connections to people who may live farther than them. Adding onto Sagittarius placements is that they have very good learning ethics. May meet & be-friend older people online and that could cause karma. Chiron in 3rd individuals tend to be incredibly misunderstood in communication, people may take their wording weirdly and miss underestimate a lot. However, you tend to let things pile up until you have had enough and become very stubborn into what you think is right. Theyre very sensitive individuals and in-fact very sensitive to cruelty, they like things grounded and when things make sense, so they are largely affected by anything negative or anything that doesnt fit their standards. People who give you advice that you didnt ask for should be looked out for. iiiJade on Twitter mentioned how people with Libra & Scorpio in their chart can get away with problems regarding with law and this is so true Ive been thinking about this before they observed it and as someone with both of these placements I can confirm. Your Moon sign represents who you are when you're alone and your emotional side. The way they have a forgiving heart, but that is just a part of them. Yes, Jupiter is retrograde. 17) Saturn-Mercury-Venus in 12th house will make native a foolish lover but he or she will have all the comforts and pleasure in life especially in young age till 44. Pisces Venuses / Venus in 12th may attract partners who use substances / likes smoking. Yall are naturally admired & people close to your circle get good luck. If your natal Mercury is in either Cancer or Pisces, you were likely born with a hand up, and have a natural dialogue with your intuition. Cancer moon can dominate the natives physical appearance. Pluto - Ascendant individuals did/ do you guys ever feel like you were being watched? the11thhousemystic answered: a study was done on the rarest signs in the USA below is the % of each sign & the MTL common sign in the country. I must look at 40 charts a day, so forgive me for not remembering. Jupiter is one of the best to have in the 12th. Sun in 6th was the one kid who everyone asked the homework for.. Sun in 7th was that person who was in the middle of the drama cause they couldnt decided a side and wanted to keep the peace , Saturn in 11th.. WE GET IT all your friends are older, virgo mercury culture is getting pissed you cant edit a text after making a grammar error a serious text, leo risings./ placements we get it.. you write in all capitals / bold letters to make sure your text isnt being ignored, saturn in 3rd probably were the oldest one in their classes . Easily liked by everyone. Im convinced hugging a Taurus placement is everything youll ever need. In western astrology, the appearance is sourced by the sun and the ascendant, however, in Vedic astrology, the appearance is sourced by the moon and the ascendant. They need constant breaks for the mind since they can get stressed quite easily. Yeah, block button now. Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. If the same individual has Saturn Rx, would it be likely the energy from this would be directed inward? Please do not repost, plagiarize, reword my observations. People with Uranus dominance / Aquarius in 4th or Aquarius dominance couldve grown up with early access to technology / technology was around them. Saturn as I previously mentioned shows where people are most affected when they wrong you. Do all people with this aspect do such? Leo mercuries tend to aim for ego in arguments from what Ive noticed theyll take whatever they analyzed is fragile to your ego in their intellect and how they attack would be based on their Mars sign. "Technically, this is the only area of the chart that represents usall the other sections of the chart are . Directions and Transit: Yoga provides exact results if the house and planet connected to its profession create a bonding during a native's livelihood. Rare placements/aspects : r/astrology - reddit Gemini placements especially the Moon tend to have hooded eyes from what Ive observed unless there is major water influences. I mentioned this on a seperate post but why are virgo sun sagittarius moons everywhere?? the ASC, within 10 degrees of ASC, then do you not look at them as 12th house planets? People with Venus in 4th literally desire a beautiful home and probably wouldnt settle for any less, a lot have had a beautiful home / place fantasy for a while. why do taurus women look so good with bangs?? (Gemini rules hands). There is a bunch of asteroids around my NN, too, mostly "erotic". This is a clear indication that you were born with a little extra knowing. So, if you dont have any of these aspects are you not psychic at all? Pluto in Libra individuals will try their best to not let chaos happen (rebirth) its like they refuse change. (They are like home). (Vedic Astrology + more on my blog<3), Theory I made but also some research behind this). Astrolada | Universal Beauty You may have mad a very hard rite of passage from teen to adult. venus in 7th how does it feel to be perfect? Gemini I.C (Pisces Rising) could have more of a talkative & chatty household that could be more emotionally detached. 4) Jupiter-Moon aspect on each other or in Conjunction with each other can make you a writer, poet, orator, scholar, and sometimes Doctor as well. You have Ill deal with it way of going with things (. Honestly I am a strong, empowered, independent individual and Im extremely head-strong because of everything Ive been through, so no regrets here. Career in Modeling By Astrology - horoscope-india.com Bad Venus can never counteract a bad Mars either:), Thanks for that info, Denise! Are you and your love interest meant to be? As with a lot of the squares to Uranus, it. I don't have anything that interesting. Seriously, Capricorn rising men be having all the women over them and the women are just straight up models but know their worth so just wouldnt settle for someone;). - Tumblr What Is A Stellium In Astrology & Why It Has Such A Strong Influence On 51) Venus in 1st house or 5th house makes one a great devoted lover of Nature, God, and partner if aspected by Jupiter. Venus in Aries may like playing uninterested at times to see if the person is really down for them. I also agree about Ascendant and Midheaven, these change constantly, anything aspecting the Asc and mc is special to that person alone. They couldve been told to study or a lot or advance things constantly. I meant that it could be a TENDENCY. They can somehow make you open up to them a lot. What is it with the Gemini unfaithful stereotype? https://mychristianpsychic.com/journal/proserpina-trauma-in-the-rite-of-passage/, thread* Many women and men with this aspect are considered universally beautiful. Also, I think being born during a rare Moon phase is very very special! Trine Venus (8 degrees). I also have some karmic baggage with Pluto, Jupiter, and Uranus conjunct south node in Virgo in last degree 5th house and 6th house (respectfully) opposite north node and planets in Aries. Virgo placements & Libra placements tend to feel really guilty when asking for help from what Ive noticed. Master-mind energy. It would be wise to incorporate some practical magic and grounding chakra meditations to activate and connect with this energy in your chart. Finding Jesus is all that really matters in life. Rare astrology placements tumblr - ryrp.vasterbottensmat.info Detriment: In its detriment, a planet is uncomfortable and cranky. Houses in Astrology: What They Are and How To Find Yours - Well+Good