Bats in Ballinora
The aim of ‘Bats in Ballinora’ is to confirm sightings of bats in Ballinora and Waterfall.
We want to record where bats live and the species.
Phase 1: desk top research
The desktop research:
- explains the phases of the Bats in Ballinora project
- defines the study area for the project
- gives an introduction to bats
- profiles the Irish bat species
Phase 2: field research
The field research:
- explains how the bat survey was carried out
- defines the area of the survey
- gives information on the equipment used for the survey
- shows the findings from the survey